Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E

Any lasting results from cocoa butter massage?
August 1 2006 at 11:01 PM indianna (Login indiana22)

Hey everyone!
A couple of months ago a cocoa butter craze happened on this forum. Debates were carried out about which brand was the best and there was even a mineral oil scare! I did the massages for a couple of weeks, but stopped as I was using brava and did not want to risk doing both at the same time. Just wondering if anyone is still doing the cocoa butter massages and has noticed any real , lasting results?

Holly
(no login)
Cocoa Butter
August 2 2006, 2:15 PM

I have been massaging with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E since March and I have not seen any results. I have tried several different brands, Palmers, 100% pure Cocoa Butter and now organic cocoa butter with borage and shea. I massage every morning for about 10 minutes and every evening for at least a half hour. I am 35 so I guess it will take longer but not to see even a slight change makes me think it doesn't work for everyone.

4pomegranate
(Login 4pomegranate)
Re: Any lasting results from cocoa butter massage?
August 3 2006, 3:14 AM

I hope Sunset doesn't mind me quoting her, but I came across this in the newbie thread:

"You might as well call me the "massage" Spammer of the board..hehehe, cause I always remind everyone how important it is and I love to talk about how I discovered by accident that cocoa butter really helped "plump" me up! I swear by it now and use it all the time for massage. There are other great things to use as well, but for me this will be a must have keeper for all times!"

I personally, would like to know if there are any others on this site that cocoa butter massage has worked for.

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
August 3 2006, 4:27 AM

I did messages only with cocobutter for a month and grew more then half an inch. I have been on NBE for about 4 months now (although in the past month Ive slacked a lot) and I havent lost anything yet. SO as far as it having lasting results, I dont think anyone here has done it long enough to really know?

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)
August 8 2006, 8:13 AM

I'm surprised you didn't get more response to this question, because as you say cocoa butter was all the rage here a short time ago. I can only assume that it didn't prove to be very successful in most cases.

bonnette
(Login bonnette)
August 8 2006, 8:29 AM

i have been doing massage with several creams having cocoa butter in it and vit E but few days ago started with pure cocoa butter and vit E only and...i don't really know... could be my imagination but from time to time they seem slightly bigger but then again not. So i do that rather often now (3-4 times a day) since at home and on holiday. I remember thinking yeasterday WOW if i continue like this for some month i will definately be bigger.

There was one day that i had clear tingles for a moment and some itchiness from time to time, but i also drink fenneltea once a day.

I must admit i have very small ones AAA probably and will start the herbs as soon my periods start.

I also read on the BeBoard that it's not recommended to do cocoa butter with herbs, don't know why but it's said to inhibit the growth somehow.

So, i don't really know if it works or not. It will take a bit more time to say that.

But i will let you know.
FIngers crossed Smile

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
August 8 2006, 10:43 AM

I have only used coco butter for 2 days, i also mix it with mirifen breast cream which i have been using for a good couple of months, and i don't know if it because of the added ingredient but my breasts have plumped up already, im not saying massivly but you just know know in yourself, the closest i can explain is when your about to start period.
I am also on my second day using wonder up, instead of mirifen so i don't know if that has any thing to do with it.
But i will up date you on coco butter in 1 week

Jen
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
August 8 2006, 12:41 PM

I have been using CB for three months for massages alternating with WU cream and EPO. I think the CB does make a difference - plumpness and fullness. There are lots of women on the forum who massage with CB. Do a forum search, or check out the personal programs page. There are some who are growing on massage with CB and EPO alone, with no herbs. Massage is very important and makes a difference.

kitty2006
(Login kitty2006)
August 18 2006, 11:08 PM

Well I read a link from one of Sunset's post that cocoa butter can actually boost your size, a woman had boosted her size from an A to a B after using 50g of cocoa butter on each breast. It said that cocoa butter is used to boost size and vitamin E to sustain. Im going to try this out. At the moment I am only massaging with Wild Yam cream for about 5 weeks now, and noticed some plumpness already.

Im starting to think of other alternatives but I am new to all this and the wide variety of herbs and different ways of using them are just confusing! Im trying to avoid using pills cos they're expensive in the long run. Any boobie growing tips?

leaving arizona
(Login leavingarizona)
August 20 2006, 7:18 AM

Hi, I have only been using coco and vitimin e for a few weeks so I don't have any wisdom with that. My DH thinks the vitamin E lotion smells strange. What are others using?

KC
(no login)
September 15 2006, 7:16 PM

Wondering if anyone has more feedback with the cocoa butter? I personally have had some "fullness" with cb massage, but I also add an alcohol tincture I made myself that contains wild yam and kudzu that I add to the massage. The tincture certainly helps the cb absorb more easily, so less grease (good!).

Snowflake
(no login)
Massage is SMART breast care!!!
September 16 2006, 7:37 PM

Even if one does not see much with fullness or growth, massageing is still healthier than not massaging. For a healthy breast you are suppose to massage aleast 3 times per week, to help the glands clean them selves out of toxins our bodies can store. Helps reduce cancer!!!

Landoline
(no login)
Correct way of masseging
September 17 2006, 4:28 AM

I thought the way to clean the toxic out of the breast can actually make the breast smaller (message outwards)??

Elsie
(no login)
September 17 2006, 9:25 PM

The cocoa butter and vitamin E seems to have done something for me, it's noticeable, but then again how do I know it's not just the massage giving me the good effects?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E - by admin - 10-03-2016, 03:48 PM