Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava User

Hi again, any Brava users.

I did re-read the Khouri, Schlenz, Baker et al 2000 paper on the first cohort of Brava users (back when it was 10 wk and 10 hr, recommended), and discovered that on average the women in the study did lose weight, initially. Indeed, the plotting of weight has been AMAZingly similar to my own (I'm glad to know "I'm average!"). So that problem was answered --and apparently that weight reduction will not do too much damage to the process or the end game.

The dry mouth mystery was solved, too! After reading several posts on how antithetical caffeine is to breast growth, I dropped my 2 c coffee at night (something that typically makes me sleep, rather than the contrary). Sure enough, the dry mouth stopped, and so did the frequencies of night toities. So that was a wonderful suggestion by the host of BNcontributors --to avoid caffeine. I remembered, too, years ago while 'main lining' coffee as a grad student (one to two pots a day), I'd had a mammogram and was horrified to discover that my intake of caffeine showed up as numerous small caffeine cysts on my breast tissue on the radiograph! I stopped caffeine entirely after that for about 6 yr and in the next mammogram, sure enough, the cysts disappeared. So yeah, caffeine has a real breast tissue affinity, and that probably isn't great for encouraging breast fat (as so MANY have said on this forum).

Wonderful that just a couple of nights can show a complete reversal of symptoms --but well I guess I shouldn't be too amazed.
----

Since Brava company has decided to pull support for its non-surgical users, I figure that this thread could serve as one gal's journey, and hopefully others, on Brava's scientific / biological merits or otherwise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava User - by Zoie - 24-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Brava for non-surgical breast growth - by Zoie - 12-04-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Brava User - by Zoie - 14-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Paper 1. Mouse and the Brava Principle supported. - by Zoie - 15-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Paper 2. Sitting effects fat accumulation - by Zoie - 15-04-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Brava User - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Brava User - by suzanzee - 29-12-2017, 01:10 AM