Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help a newbie out?

Bug 

Hello everyone!!
I am new to this forum. I came across it doing some research and NBE. I saw a few great posts but I had some questions I needed answered. Let me tell you about myself first.

I am 24 years old. Underdeveloped breast. I am literally the only one in my family who wasn't lucky enough to grow breast. And it's all girls except one boy out of 7 kids. Anyways, I'm Asian American. I love to exercise and do A LOT of cardio. So I'm petite. I'm also on birth control, I'm on the Implanon. It has had some side affects on me. My period was irregular for a while but it seems to be normal now (the past 4 months). I was looking into trying a routine similar to the infamous "Chiyomilk". But some of the herbs she's used I'm not sure will work with my birth control. If anyone can give me advice on what NOT to take and what I can take while on birth control that would be great! Thank you for your time!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 18-05-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by AbiDrew85 - 18-05-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 18-05-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by AbiDrew85 - 18-05-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by Katana - 19-05-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by Katana - 19-05-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Please help a newbie out? - by RiceBunny - 19-05-2016, 07:17 PM