Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I bought this PM powder off ebay

pure pueraria mirifica side effects
March 20 2007 at 8:30 AM Bindi (no login)

Hello,
A newbie here, with a few questions.
I obtained a kilo of pure 100 % spray-dried pueraria mirifica from a reputable source. I have been capping it up myself and taking two 500 mg caps per day for about one week, as well as mixing it into cream and massaging it into my breats I have noticed significant side effects and wondered if anyone else has experienced them.
The good: I have definitely noticed an increase in breast size. Perhaps it is a temporary growth. My breasts also feel tender and sore.
The bad: The negative side effects I have experienced are as follows: headaches, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, bloating, sugar craving.
Am I taking too much? Will my body get used to the herb and adjust? Should I stop taking the oral PM?
Since I am taking a pure form that is not standardized, I am obviously experimenting on myself.Any advice would be appreciated.
Bindi

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: pure pueraria mirifica side effects
March 20 2007, 11:33 PM

i'm not sure about buying PM as powder and please take care love jelly.....

snowdrops
(Login snowdropsfalling)
March 24 2007, 4:10 PM

2 capsules of 500 mg seems to be overdoing it way too much.. Most capsules just contain 200 MG times twice daily and since you are capping them yourself you cannot be sure of potency. As I understand it PM is pretty potent. If you are feeling adverse affects like yours I'd cut back.

anonymous
(no login)
March 27 2007, 8:25 PM

I wouldn't dare do what you are doing.

If you are not sure of the potency, you are taking a risk with your health. What if you get too much and end up with a bloodclot?

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple)
* * No, no...over-dose... * *
March 27 2007, 9:01 PM

Hi, Bindi:

It's obviously you took high dose of PM which made you headache..., better stop any internal now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I bought this PM powder off ebay - by admin - 20-06-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: I bought this PM powder off ebay - by admin - 20-06-2016, 12:45 PM