Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Welp I'm thinking about getting implants..

(06-07-2016, 03:53 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  I'm very sad about making this post. I've always wanted to avoid plastic surgery at all costs. Even though my breasts are definitely bigger I still don't feel they are growing fast enough, and I think they're bigger from me going from 97 pounds to whatever I am now (roughly 116 I think) I'm terrified that if I lose weight, I'll lose my growth and I just want it to be permanent no matter what weight I am. My self confidence has never been lower & I have been feeling very depressed and hopeless. I used to look at some of the before & afters on here and think "that's gonna be me, I can do this!" But as of late, I just think that could never be me. It sounds silly but I think this would really help me get out of this deep depression I've been in. Although the whole idea of getting the surgery does terrify me & I'd be sad about giving up on nbe. I just don't know what to do. If anyone has any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

I meant to add that I want to get the smallest implants possible bc I don't want it to be obvious. I'm wondering if ibdo that and get silicone implants maybe they will feel natural still?

Hey, this post is kinda old but I'm gonna reply anyways. I'm 18 years old and I'm honestly considering implants in the future myself. My breasts have also grown from weight gain. I went from 32 inches on my bust to now 36 inches. But from that I've gotten abit of a stomach and I wish to lose that. But I don't want my breasts to go back Sad. A 36 inch bust does sound like a good size to some people but they look average to me and I prefer the look of larger breasts. I haven't started any of the pill programs on here but I feel like that would be looooong to see results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by daisy134 - 06-07-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by pom19 - 06-07-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by VergeOfDiscovery - 06-07-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by Dianna1395 - 06-07-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by VergeOfDiscovery - 06-07-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by daisy134 - 06-07-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by everraz - 06-09-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by BillyBoy_Delano - 06-09-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Welp I'm thinking about getting implants.. - by Angel_M - 06-02-2017, 10:42 PM