Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts

Hi!
I decided to post here, because I've been researching - and thinking - on my own, but haven't figured out much. There's no one around me I could ask, so I thought I'd post this here because there are some experienced people, I guess, that would have something to say.
I'm not sure if my breasts are tubular, they're definitely uneven and strange, but I can't figure out if they are tubular.
There's not a doctor in my town I could go to, and even if there was it'd be hard to do it on my own and this isn't something I can tell my parents.
I thought about testing hormones, but again, you can't get that where I live even when you actually need it, let alone for your own knowledge about it. And again, maybe if I could get it, I'd have to go to a private doctor and so on, and that would take money and I guess I still couldn't do it on my own. (Southern Europe, it's hard with health care here)
So I thought about taking PM - but if I have tubular breasts, it could be due to progesterone deficiency and PM has phytoestrogenic stuff, then it won't help, right? That's what I read, I tried to research more but couldn't figure out.
I read about bovine ovary, but honestly that sounds more risky and honestly it seems like more messing with your organism than PM.
So what do you think, would PM work on tubular breasts?
And how could I really figure out if they're even tubular without a proper diagnose?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular breasts - by Irina - 25-07-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Happyme - 26-07-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 26-07-2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 27-07-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 27-07-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Tubular breasts - by missboobshirt - 28-07-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Tubular breasts - by Irina - 29-07-2016, 03:37 PM