Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

From what I've read metformin can help lower testosterone, help your blood absorb glucose, and increase your life expectancy, whether you're diabetic or not and is safe overall to take. This is based off of a few study's that I've read through, I've done a lot of research (I mean read through quite a few articles, study's, and people's personal experiences with it) I'm still reading about them all, and from what I've read I think this combo might work well. I am still a little worried because both metformin and domperidone aren't natural and have some side effects, but nothing life threatening. If you know anyone that has taken any of these medications or know of any information about them I would really appreciate it, I probably won't be able to start my plan for like another 3months. Thank you janet.duff for the welcome i was so nervous to post on here but I'm glad I did.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hi - by Bubblej13 - 14-09-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Hi - by jannet.duff - 14-09-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Hi - by Lotus - 15-09-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Hi - by Bubblej13 - 15-09-2016, 01:35 PM