Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

Hello! Long time reader, first time poster. I wanted to share my personal program that is working for me very well so far. In September I started with fenugreek liberally. Tons of it. I added SP and RC. Then maca. Maca made my butt awesome. My PM came I never the mail. By December finally figured out what works for me. 

Noon- vitex, 80 mg. maca, 500 mg (sometimes I take two). PM, 500 or 150 mg, depending on which brand I have in stock. SP 450 mg. 

I repeat this minus the vitex before bed. If I'm up super early, I take a maca, a 150 mg of PM, and an SP in the early morning. 

I've grown an inch in the last two months but i am more into the shape that I'm getting. I found things really started happening when I began the vitex two months ago. 

I have two questions: does anyone tight lace while doing nbe? I used to be an avid tightlacer and waist trainer but I have stopped because I wasn't all the circulation. 

Did anyone else find that they get sick when they take a week off from their program and get back into it? I got sick when I first began, and over the holidays I took a break (lots of booze and fatty food, just assumed taking my supplement so wpuld be wasting them). I got sick upon resuming. 

Oh wait, three questions. One brand I use is that Hida beauty brand from amazon. It works but I feel like 500 mg is too much and sometimes it gives me headaches. 

Thanks, ladies!!!!! You're all awesome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My program - by helio-trope - 10-01-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: My program - by helio-trope - 14-03-2017, 03:21 AM