Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger butt/wider hips without increase in libido?

(15-01-2017, 12:39 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Hellooo everyone~!

I'm new here and fairly new to the NBE journey. For my program, I'm noogling (for two months now with coconut oil for an hour...great results so far!) and take collagen and grounded flaxseed (will start). I want to know if there is a supplement other than maca that will increase butt/hip size without the sex drive being so high. I do have a partner and while I don't plan on having sex (since I'm a virgin and just not ready), I don't want to risk anything or get too carried away with a high sex drive...Not to mention, I don't want to screw up my hormones. 

I've heard of fish oil being rubbed on the butt or taking it by mouth, but I heard the results  aren't permanent so you really have to be consistent.  I've heard of volufiline and voluplus as well. I don't want to spend too much money either.  If you recommend supplements or any of those supplements, please tell me why and your experience with it please? I don't want to get a super big butt since I'm already pretty big, but I do want to fill out my side butt and hips and overall shape.
If you only want to fill out your side butt and overall shape, noogling will probably be your best bet and Volufiline and Voluplus. Gluteboost sells a breast enhancement cream with both Volufiline and Voluplus, but they also sell a butt enhancement cream that's pretty much the same except the breast enhancement cream also contains fish oil. They also sell butt enhancement pills, but they're all pretty much regular NBE herbs, so you can just look up all the regular NBE herbs as they will also enhance your butt and hips along with your breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread