Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular or underdeveloped

I just wanted to say that using a pump (either Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty) can help with both breast size and a lot of women see nipple growth as well. There are also nipple cups for Noogleberry if you want to focus specifically on nipple growth.

I personally have really liked my results from the Bosom Beauty which was originally designed for Asian women and marketed in Asia before being sold in the west, and Asian typically have small breasts. A lot of women see great results with using Noogleberry too though. Noogleberry does require more of a time commitment but offers the advantage of having nipple cups so you can focus growth on your nipples.

I wouldn't suggest taking any herbal supplements without getting hormone tests done though. Maybe you can have tests done outside of your country by sending samples out? The best test for hormones is a urine test, so it makes it a little less complicated than sending out a blood sample. I know other people on this forum have had their hormone tests done by testing companies outside of their country and just pay out of pocket.

Hope this helps even a little :Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 17-02-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Andino33 - 05-03-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 10-04-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Odile - 29-03-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by lumihiutale - 10-04-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Tubular or underdeveloped - by Pink.Chiffon - 23-04-2017, 04:53 PM