Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regime Review! New and need suggestions?

So after wanting to get implants my entire life I did the research and decided I'd much rather try to grow them naturally than deal with all those horrid possible side effects. I've done some reading throughout the forums and this is what I wanted to start with.

AINTEROL PM Liquid Extract
http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html

I was thinking after using it for a month or so adding these to my regime in this order: 
Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Maca
Progesterone cream

I wanted to wait to see how my body responds to just the PM. My question is has anyone had success with the PM liquid and could you reference me to some threads with info? I'm also looking for suggestions on brands for the herbs and cream, as I haven't found a solid winner from others eyes yet. 

Any and all suggestions are super appreciated. I am a small 34A cup. I have the copper IUD and just stopped the combo birth control a few months ago. Period has returned. I won't be able to afford a hormone screening just yet but intend to get one down the line. My goal is just to grow as much as I can!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 28-02-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 01-03-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 03-03-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 04-03-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 04-03-2017, 06:25 PM