Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regime Review! New and need suggestions?

(04-03-2017, 03:22 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Yeah that could work.  Yeah using the nutrition link and omitting the PM could work.  Maybe reducing or omitting the PC too if you're going to omit PM.  Unless you're certain you're low in progesterone.  Fenugreek is similar to shatavari so with the seeds in the nutritional mix you wouldn't need shatavari unless you wanted even more.  Probably not good when first starting out.  Likewise the nutrients in the seeds include plenty of sulfur, so you don't really need MSM (organic sulfur) on top of that, though it doesn't hurt.

I noticed while reading threads about personal experiences that those on a high protein vegan diet also shrank their breasts.  Whether animal protein or plant protein, same effect.  It's the HCLF (high carb low fat) ones that grew a lot.  And even then it should be whole grain carbs not refined carbs to get the necessary nutrients.  It's not really the carbs or protein that matters, everyone gets plenty of both without trying.  It's the nutrients attached to healthy whole foods which also happen to have a lot of carbs.  Actually the other foods in the 2nd link are great too.

Thank you so much for helping me with formatting my plan! I'm excited to get started and glad you encouraged me to avoid excessive hormone supplementation at first. I made a new thread to document my progress: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27606

I'll go ahead and forgo the shatavari for now, which works because its the only thing I couldn't get on jet and had to go to amazon for. In the past I always ate very high protein. I don't care as much because I am not trying to build as much muscle, so I'll focus on the most nutrient dense carbs! Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 28-02-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 01-03-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 02-03-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 03-03-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by surferjoe2007 - 04-03-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Regime Review! New and need suggestions? - by wagon train - 04-03-2017, 06:25 PM