Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox

Hello everyone!

I am a BO user but I've been doubting it since I haven't seen any growth for 2 months. I have symptoms of being Estrogen dominant and  perhaps having too little Progesterone. I am thinking about starting over by detoxing with Milk Thistle  for about a month or so. I was curious if anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about it? 

1)When in my cycle should I start?
2)What amount should I take?
3)Since I am low Progesterone, should I take cream/pills, like Vitex, before, during or after my detox?
4)How should I keep my hormones balanced while growing? What worked for you?

Thank you so much!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 01-05-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by hannah - 09-05-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 09-05-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by EllaC - 10-05-2017, 06:49 AM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Thematrix - 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by Loverandfighter - 14-05-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Advice- I'm trying to restart with a detox - by --- - 14-05-2017, 07:05 PM