Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you determine your bust/bra goal?

(06-05-2017, 02:52 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  So I have been really confused about this since starting NBE. Some women reference their bra size while others keep track of their bust measurement.

I don't know why but my bras have always had to be way bigger than the size charts say is needed for my bust size. For example, my last measurement for my bust was 82.4cm/32.4in. I recently bought a couple of Bradelis bras and also some other Japanese bras, and I had to order a size 65F for both. A 65F according to the size chart should have a difference of 22.5cm in the underbust and bust measurement. My underbust is 67.5cm/26.6in, which is only about 13cm difference. This should be no larger than a 65C. A bra any smaller than the F had me spilling out of the cups!

So I was wondering how others reconcile this. Do you go exclusively by bra size (if I go by expected bust for a 65F cup, which is 88cm, I have already reached my NBE goal) or do you go by bust size and just wear a bra that fits?

I wonder if on the smaller and larger end of bras, the rule of thumb for underbust and bust differences don't really work. Even on the 65 (which should be equivalent to a 30, but most 30's are too big for me) I wear the bras on the tightest clasp.

Any insights would be helpful!
I can wear 32b/c/d, 34a/b/c - as a general rule 32C is a good fit for me for most bras. Just buy and wear what is comfy. Manufactureres vary anyway. 
Thats why a few bras off Aliexpress. They are cheap and gotten better with fitting charts and if it doesnt fit no big loss as only cost a few dollars where as a decent bra over here costs around $60

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by Pink.Chiffon - 06-05-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by EllaC - 06-05-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by Pink.Chiffon - 06-05-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by sweetorange - 10-05-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by Pink.Chiffon - 11-05-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by sweetorange - 17-05-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: How do you determine your bust/bra goal? - by Pink.Chiffon - 18-05-2017, 12:51 AM