Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there?

Hello,

I'll be visiting the USA (I'm in the UK) and I will have the opportunity to pick up tablets, vitamins etc. which are unavailable here. Any recommendations for underdeveloped breasts? I have heard of Bovine Ovary being mentioned on these threads. How much should I buy and where can I buy it from? I will be in san Francisco and also L.A. is this something they would sell in Whole Foods? Should I just keep drinking gallons of unpasteurised milk too? I'm only half joking with that. Anything you can recommend would be great. I am 32A with large, puffy areola and that cluster of tissue for about 1/3 of the breast (gah)! Would it work to take Bovine Ovary alone? is it safe?

Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 22-05-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by --- - 23-05-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 23-05-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 05:58 PM