Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(LONG) Newbie Looking For Any Advice At All :)

Hello, everyone!  Smile

I have browsed this forum before, but am just now showing myself to hopefully get some advice Big Grin

I've always been average sized or maybe even a little less-I'm currently a C cup, but I don't fill out the very top of the cup. 

My left breast is a good deal smaller than my right one-maybe not quite a full cup size smaller but somewhere close to that. 

My breasts sit kind of far apart on my chest, so that even though they are an okay size, I never have actual cleavage, just a sort of shadow. If my breasts sat closer together I think they would appear bigger than they do now-the wide set nature of them takes away from their appearance of size. And when I lay down, since they are wide set they kind of fall to the side and look even smaller than they are. 

Here is a link to a photo just so you can get an idea; it's a braless photo but nipples are covered  Big Grin https://www.dropbox.com/s/mp6a2q4g6zn818...M.jpg?dl=0

My specific goals in mind are to gain a couple of cup sizes and if it's possible, to make them sit closer together on my chest. 

I am small boned so I don't want to get HUGE, but I would love to be a full D or DD. 

But I am trying to lose about 15-20 pounds that I've gained from being lazy and not watching what I ate Tongue  Currently at 140 pounds and want to get back down to where I used to be, 120 pounds; and I know my breasts will shrink a little during that process, so I would like to be a full D or DD AFTER I lose that weight. So if I figure that I will maybe lose a cup size from weight loss, in reality I probably want to gain 3 cup sizes.

I'm hoping to gain this by massage, because I have bills to pay and can't afford extra expenses  Tongue 

I'm also hoping to gain as much size as possible by the winter, because my LDR boyfriend is coming to visit in February  Blush I'm not trying to gain for him specifically (he loves me the way I am). I would be trying to gain anyway for my own self confidence, but I know he'd love it as well so no reason to put it off Wink 

Sorry for the long post, I know I ramble. Bottom line is I would so appreciate any advice I can get from y'all! Is it a realistic goal to gain 2 or 3 cup sizes in 8 months by massage? I'll be happy with whatever I gain by then of course but I'm curious if I could reach my end goal. Can I gain it just by massage? I found this thread that says it's possible: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

And is there anything else I need to know? Any special tips, things that really work? Thank you SO much in advance-I am looking forward to meeting y'all and hearing what you have to say! 

Other possibly relevant info: I am 18 turning 19 in 3 months and I'm 5' 2 1/2". Not sure if that will affect anything but just in case.

Much love!

Morgan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread