Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cyclic Massage

(16-06-2017, 08:43 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 01:17 AM)waterblow Wrote:  thank you for sharing this information , i am just started massage recently and this thread gives me insight that there are many things that i need to consider, i wish i still can grow mine because i already turned 30

You're welcome! Of course you'll be able to grow your girls age doesn't matter at all Wink Don't give up! Be disciplined! It'll work... You don't have to worry that much I just made this because even though massage really works many girls said it messed up their cycles so i think this is a more friendly way to massage.
But any kind of massage it's effective by doing it regularly. Btw I also read flaxeed oil is súper effective with massage! 

i try to do massage regularly, everyday twice, and use flaxseed oil or olive oil, i hope i can grow my girls... thank u

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Cyclic Massage - by SkarlyW - 15-06-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Cyclic Massage - by waterblow - 16-06-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Cyclic Massage - by SkarlyW - 16-06-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Cyclic Massage - by waterblow - 18-06-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Cyclic Massage - by nanakante - 01-02-2018, 10:11 AM
RE: Cyclic Massage - by SkarlyW - 01-02-2018, 08:59 AM