Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method?

I found this one thread, by Sweets93, and she has gotten the Fat Transfer Augmentation and has also updated her thread with her results and pictures. Here's her thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23192 Initially, her thread started off as a Noogleberry Journey, so you'll have to read more to the end of her thread to look at her results and thoughts on her FTA. 

As you can see, FTA gives a really nice and natural look, but the results are very minimal. You can expect to go up a half cup to a full cup size, but it's really hard to tell because it depends on how much fat your doctor is able to put into your breasts and also if your body metabolizes the fat and to what extent. So immediately after, you might start off with a full cup size bigger. But after 3 to 4 months, you may end up with only half a cup increase. But everyone's body is different. 

FTA tends to be more expensive, but you're also getting liposuction so it's kind of a 2 for 1 type of deal. I definitely think that it's a better alternative to having breast implants (which are definitely no no's for me). At one point, I even signed up for a consultation for FTA, but after doing more research I decided against it. My reasons being: It's very expensive and the results tend to be minimal, there have been studies that show that the injection of fat into the breasts can make it harder to detect breast cancer cells and can also have other negative impacts, some women who have had this procedure have experienced lumpy breasts, and last but not least, when it comes down to it I'd rather avoid all unnecessary surgeries. 

Hope this helps your question!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by ElinaJin - 12-08-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by Happyme - 12-08-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by Bonny - 12-08-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by --- - 12-08-2017, 11:18 PM
RE: Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by Samuraider - 03-09-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Has any one tried breast augmentation with fat transfer method? - by Redjane2 - 31-08-2020, 07:54 PM