Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to start

So, I am totally new to this world.. 

Ok let me introduce my self first .. my age is 25 and my height 5'1.. I am underweight as well.. eating a lot to increase weight and do work out at home for an hour.. my breast size is just 32 A .. 

I registered here just to take advice from those who already have increased their size.. 

So can anyone tell me what is ideal size for a lady? I guess 36b is perfect one.. but can u tell me how much will I be able to increase.. 

Many people  says massage and breast exercise work while others say it does. Should I start doing olive oil massage daily for 15 minutes in morning and night? Will it help to enhance?

Secondly, please suggest me something to eat. Have heard a lot about flex seeds.. how much should I eat it daily? And how soon it will increase my size.. or any other which might help?

I am new to this all and I really need someone's help I hope people on this forum will be helpful to me thanks !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Where to start - by LittleDoll - 17-09-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Where to start - by Happyme - 18-09-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Where to start - by nanakante - 18-09-2017, 03:53 PM