Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP I am Lost !

Hello I am new here. I have been reading threads like crazy and I am confused as to what to do. It started off where I was like yay but now with so much info I am at a lost so I just registered so that I can just ask
I was looking into breast massages because I wanna gain fuller breasts.... a cup size would be a bonus. I want to try  herbs as the country I live in controls a lot of products so I want to use herbs and I find them here. So I would really love a plan that I can use that uses herbs  I found the pueraira mirifica which seems to work for many here along with massages. I am also open for suggestions. When I buy items from america the custom charges are high so I wanna avoid that this time. Thank you in advance. 
Its been 4 years since I had my daughter and my breasts went from okay small to super super huge Rolleyes to super flat Dodgy and now small Angry but not like before. Before they were a little fuller. Huh Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
HELP I am Lost ! - by Afla Kuro - 29-09-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by Happyme - 02-10-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by Afla Kuro - 26-11-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by nanakante - 07-10-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by Afla Kuro - 26-11-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by James98 - 28-11-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by Afla Kuro - 30-11-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: HELP I am Lost ! - by Afla Kuro - 30-11-2017, 02:26 PM