Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi - 28 year old cis female here with underdeveloped breasts [photo evidence inside]

Hi Luna,

Your breasts are very pretty and they remind me of mine! I never really thought mine were "underdeveloped" (though small) as there are so many top models/actresses with similar breasts.....is this something your doctor told you?

I have PCOS (cysts and testosterone tends to be higher) and I've tried so many things including noogling, aguaje, maca, hops, spearmint tea, flaxseeds etc. and unfortunately they didn't work (many things also gave me unpleasant side effects). I have a personal thread in the "Personal Programs" sections if you'd like to have more details. We're all different though so what doesn't work for me might work for you. It depends on your body, your hormones etc. I'm also applying diluted lavender essential oil and like Ella said, it could apparently be estrogenic since it boosts aromatization (the converting of T into E). Quite a few sources claim that lavender essential oil and tea tree oil have made men grow breasts. I'm guessing you also have or you think you have high testosterone as you've been drinking spearmint tea? Some women with PCOS have high testosterone, others have higher levels of estrogen and others don't even have any cysts in their ovaries so it really depends from person to person. If you have high testosterone then maybe you could look into pro-aromatases like white peony etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread