Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance?

I'm new to the whole "scheduling your pwn appointment thing" in general. I really want to get balanced again and getting professional advice for it. I want to be balanced to be healthy but I also want to breast growth. Should I mention to the doctor my NBE intentions or just ask for guidance? I would ask to get in contact with an endocrinologist, right? Of course I hope to mention that my estrogen is very high and the progesterone is supremely low and my testosterone is on the high averages (I will bring my hormone results).

Any advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance? - by Loverandfighter - 24-10-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance? - by Dark_Swan - 11-01-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance? - by EllaC - 11-01-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance? - by hannah - 13-02-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: How should I go about making an appointment for Hormone Balance? - by OrderUp - 15-04-2018, 06:25 PM