Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a confused beginer needs a help!

(03-11-2017, 07:34 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  go to the main menu and there is a heading 'information for newcomers'... have a read/research through that and see which direction you want to go! There is so many options... herbs, pumps, massage, BO etc.  It's a very individual choice what avenue to take depends what your comfortable with!  

If you want help it generally goes; come up with a program and then post it and others will comment/help you out.  There is not one particular way to do NBE and it requires you to have some understanding and patience.  I've noticed others on the forum really respect it if you've taken the time to know what it's all about before asking for help. 

xo Chrissy

yes u r right .. i just had a quick look and noticed there are alot of topics for beginners ..

as for me i will post my plab soon and see what are the notices the members could add .. thanks alot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
a confused beginer needs a help! - by leen - 02-11-2017, 10:25 AM
RE: a confused beginer needs a help! - by leen - 02-11-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: a confused beginer needs a help! - by nanakante - 03-11-2017, 05:34 AM
RE: a confused beginer needs a help! - by leen - 03-11-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: a confused beginer needs a help! - by Bonny - 03-11-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: a confused beginer needs a help! - by leen - 03-11-2017, 10:05 AM