Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth for asymmetrical breasts after one sided reduction surgery

I have uneven breasts. One is average sized, but really large compared to the barely existent smaller one. Instead of enlarging the small one, I plan to have a reduction surgery on the larger breast. If I were to use natural means of enlargement like herbs after that surgery, would they then grow evenly or the one that used to be larger would grow at a faster pace and become larger again?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Breast growth for asymmetrical breasts after one sided reduction surgery - by Irina - 14-11-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Breast growth for asymmetrical breasts after one sided reduction surgery - by Anastasia916 - 16-11-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Breast growth for asymmetrical breasts after one sided reduction surgery - by Xerxes - 01-01-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Breast growth for asymmetrical breasts after one sided reduction surgery - by Dark_Swan - 16-01-2018, 10:36 PM