Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have experience with the Bosom Beauty breast pump?

(26-11-2017, 05:40 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(25-11-2017, 05:38 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
(25-11-2017, 01:57 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Thank you for the link to the hypnosis. I will be trying it out soon. 

Also, wow! It sounds like you got amazing swelling with the BB recently. I don't even swell half a cup size with the NB. I read that it is easier for moms to grow breast tissue. Supposedly since their breasts were filled up more during pregnancy, it is easier for them to get some of that size back quicker. Not sure how true that is though. 

I actually ordered the BB on Thanksgiving. They already shipped it out this morning and I should be getting it by the 29th. Feeling pretty stoked about it. 

For the past 2 days, I actually stopped using my NB while I sleep and have just been using it for 3 hours when I wake up. It will be nice to just use the BB for 3 hours when I first wake up and then go about my day not having to worry about it again until the next morning. I know I am going to sleep so much better now. 

I hope you will have much more progress on your journey!

Thanks, u hope u have great success too. It really is exciting seeing the swelling. I actually didn't grow while I was pregnant and only breast fed for one month, and rlly only two weeks, then it started to dry up.  So, I'm not sure how much it helps or not. I do know I'm way emptier feeling above the nipple then before breast feeding. So, I have more to gain than if I didn't breast feed, but maybe I'll grow quicker than if I never did? Who knows. 

Let me know how ur pump works out! I'm sure it'll b nice to sleep normal again! Lmk if u want the info on how to pad the domes urself. 

Happy thanksgiving =)
It is late, but happy belated Thanksgiving to you too! 

The only padding I have found that works for me, is a cut up non-breathable yoga mat. My skin does start to itch a lot underneath if I leave it on for a long time though, from sweat gathering underneath and in the yoga mat material I suppose. 

What do you use for padding?

Sorry, had some stuff going on. Haven't been on in awhile. I'll PM u tomorrow with details about my padding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread