Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really sore boob(s) sometimes. New to noogling. Help

Hi everyone Smile

So I recently received my noogleberry and have been using it for the past three days. At first it would only stay on for a couple of mins, then I got the hang of it and now it stays on for longer. So I have had some good sessions.

But another thing is that sometimes one or both of my boobs are sore while pumping. So what I am saying is that I feel pain even with just one to two small initial pump. The pain is more like a really really unpleasant sensation like the boob is being stretched far too much than it should be with that one or two small pumps.  And other times there is no pain or uncomfortable feeling, there is just painless, completely tolerable pressure. 

Last session was like unpleasant. One boob was fine and the other was sore with just two small pumps. Is it just the position of the cups, how I hold the cups when initially pumping or am I over pumping?

I do two to three sessions per day. But I try to be very aware and observant of my boobs.  My skin tone is olive to brown, could it be that I am over doing it but the purple or red dots dots just don't show on my tone?? What are some other signs of over-pumping? They do turn a bit dark in the pump, but that happens even with the painless sessions. 

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread