Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack

Ok, this is my first one here bare with me. I've wanted to do this for so long, and i even had special oils and the like a few years ago... I did notice a small difference but never saw much change as life got crazy. I'm at this time (after  correctly measuring myself) 31.25" +4 so... 35.25" for my band size. and my cup size is 3.5" so that makes me an A cup from what i understand. 

The last two nights, 360 CM, tonight i did 150 of the FDM with the CM(360).

Using Aloe Vera.

Supplements: 

2 cups of peppermint/Spearmint tea 
also 1 cap. of brewers yeast as i dont have any thing else yet to start off with
I'd like to start a few more supplements but want to be careful as i'm also taking, hair, skin and nails sup. and st. johns wart. Will work my way up as time tells how i react to each. 

Is there any sort of warm up or warm down that i need to be doing with my messages? Hmm, guess we'll find out soon enough! 

My goal:

Happy 36C cup. I dont need anything Dolly Parton sized I'd just like to have SOME THING! 

I doubt i'll update every day but hopefully no later than once a week at very least. Goal is to rub, 1x to 2x per day as time allows for 5 days on and 2 days off, taking supplements daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack - by Ms.Proactive - 13-12-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack - by Ms.Proactive - 13-12-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack - by Happyme - 13-12-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Flap Jacks to Fabulous Rack - by Ms.Proactive - 14-12-2017, 05:54 AM