Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts for natural enhancement

Hey everyone! Im new here and need help. I have tubular breasts and want to change them. Surgery is very costly and not in my budget right now. I hope Im a good candidate for NBE. 

I do love my boobs when the areola/nipple are hard. They look perfect! But once soft, they are super puffy and alter the shape of my boobs.

They are similar to this picture: 
https://m.imgur.com/GXrrbwi

Except a little less development underneath and on top (when areola is soft) when they are hard, they round out and look nice. I dont mind having puffies, one is just a bit larger than the other. Im hoping to grow my breasts, give a better shape, and if I can reduce my areola a bit that would be great too. 

Any help/advice is much appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by Viper7717 - 19-01-2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by sweetorange - 19-01-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by nanakante - 20-01-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by EllaC - 20-01-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by Viper7717 - 20-01-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Tubular breasts for natural enhancement - by Happyme - 30-01-2018, 04:36 PM