Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quite overwhelmed & unhappy with my areolas' appearance!

Hiya gals,

So I'm quite embarrassed because I am writing this thread right now, but I need to talk about this issue cause it really brings me down.
since my puberty my areolas have not been appealing, I mean, I did not like them and less since I've put and lost weight so many times these last decade of my life (I'm 24)  : Lost weight, gain weight, maintain, then lost again, gain finally but overweight and nowadays in shape. I don't know if there is a direct link between weight issues and areola's shape and appearance but I noticed it since I was a teen though. 
Anyway, the point is they are puffy unless they are cold or I feel cold or I am without a t-shirt or on the beach but usually they're puffy - I thought first it could be cause I suspect I do have tuberous (slightly) breasts but idk. It is true in intimate relationships or on the beach or whatever usually they're not puffy, but right now for example I'm wearing a pj and I know they look this way, puffy.

I feel absolutely embarrassed and silly to talk about this issue but it really affects my self-steem , cause in the end it seems i have 0 breast tissue and that's not true, I mean, I am a 34C you know?!

I have been loking for real solutions, but the only one seems to be surgery and apparently I would end up having a scar on both areolas . Also, some doctors opinion about this kind of procedure is it might be 'risky' if I have not been pregnant yet cause it can give problems in breastfeeding (and I'm 24 years old right now so I don't wanna close a door in motherhood just because the fc*king procedure is like this you know ?) . 

As a temporal-effective-solution is massage and cold temperatures lol, such as puting ice but I would like to know if any of you have this problem too or feels bad about it or knows why it happens. 

Thanks for being such a good community ,

much love Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread