Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are noogleberry results permanent

(01-02-2018, 02:04 AM)Baylove Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the informative responses!
I decided I would try it out. Yesterday was actually my first session I did it for about an hour with pump and hold method. I️ would pump and hold for a minute then release and then repeat for about an hour. Today I'm experiencing some nipple soreness but I don't think I was over pumping. Has anyone else experienced nipple soreness? I also didn't really notice much swelling after my session but i definitely felt tingling during and after so Im not sure if Im doing it right..

Heyy Baylove

In the very beginning I experience nipple soreness. I experienced it while pumping as well. Even with just initial gentle pumps would cause a lot of pain. I wasn't over pumping either(I never do, even a little bit of discomfort and press the release button). I think it was just my breasts going "Woah! What the heck is going on?  Huh  " lol. Because putting this kind of pump is an unusual think to do. I was also worried about over-pumping. But I have never seen any red dots or purple colored boobies. People here suggested that I use a heating pad before the sessions and it definitely helped a lot. I have never experienced that pain after that point.

A couple of weeks ago I experienced this shooting pain after the sessions, few times a day. It kind of felt like a pain on the inside center of the breast travelling up to my nipple. I am not sure what it was. I skipped two sessions, used heating pad for twice as long than I normally do, massaged my breasts and that helped heaps.

Hope my answer helped x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Are noogleberry results permanent - by Baylove - 24-01-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by sweetorange - 24-01-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by Dark_Swan - 26-01-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by sweetorange - 30-01-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by Dark_Swan - 30-01-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by Karren H - 30-01-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by Baylove - 01-02-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Are noogleberry results permanent - by Dark_Swan - 01-02-2018, 03:33 AM