Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC

Hi!
I have been surfing on here for a while and finally decided to join. I have been insecure about my boobs since I've been 12. I am now 20.

I always had very asymetric breasts. I was told it would even out as I go thru puberty and all, but it never did.

My left boob is a 32DD.
My right boob is a 32B.
The aureolas are completly different size and both off my boobs have very sad shapes: all the fat is in the underboob so I look like I have no boobs honestly.

I bought the noogleberry and have been doing the suction on only my right boob. I really want to even out my boobs.

I am desesperate, but I'm not fond of the idea of getting implants at all. It scares me and I'm worried about them looking and feeling fake.

Can anyone give me tips? Can i really even them out? What about the areolas?

Also, my friend who is on the Nuvaring got bigger boobs. Should I go on contraception too?(Although I am not sexually active)

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 31-01-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Bonny - 31-01-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 01-02-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by James98 - 01-02-2018, 10:50 PM