Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC

(01-02-2018, 12:44 PM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Thank you so much for your replies and link! It motivated me a lot! You guys are so sweet Blush

I have a question: is my boob supposed to fill the whole noogleberry's cup? As in it touches all the surfaced once pumped? Of does that means the cup is too small. I use the medium cup on my small breast and it fills it completely when it is pumped. 

thanks beauties!

No, you need a larger cup. I have a theory about using the same hand for pumping as your smaller breast, this will exercise your pectoral muscle under that breast and should help promote blood flow. As you succeed in making your smaller breast grow, it will not be the same shape as your other breast. You will eventually have to pump both to get to the same shape. Good luck  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 31-01-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Bonny - 31-01-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 01-02-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by James98 - 01-02-2018, 10:50 PM