Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone help me build my program (all products i own are mentionned here)

hi beauties
i just joined recently and i'm overwhelmed. there is so much information that i have a hard time building myself a good program. I'm worried that my pills will counteract one another.

Here is everything i own right now :
- BO by Swanson(250mg)
- Maca (500mg)
- Saw palmetto (160mg)
- Kelp(650 mcg of iode)
- Vitamin D (1000ui)
- Prenatal multivitamins ( i heard they're better than regular ones...)
- Cod liver oil (1100mg)
- vitamine e (400iu)
- bee propolis (500mg)
-pituary gland (still waiting to get it from amazon)

I do NOT take all these, I only put the dosage per cap.

I'm only taking BO because i'm worried it won't mix with the others one.

Also i do have cold feet and hands(which is why i bought kelp but im scared to take it)

Also:
- I own the noogleberry and i only pump my right breast as it is much smaller than my left. I dont like to use it tho, not sure why. It takes a lot of time. I usually put flax oil on my boob and massage it a bit. I dont like to massage my boobs... Im weird Sad

Furthermore:
- I use a mix of BO and snail gel on my right boob nipple and use a nipple cover. "Just Ellen" got great results from that.
- I drink 30g of grounded flaxseed with milk twice a day. (again JustEllen program)

About me :
Extremely asymetric boobs. My left one is a D cup and the right is a B. Areolas are so different. I'm desesperate to even them out Sad
I'm all over the place and i feel lost with NBE.

Thank you all

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread