Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

you may not believe this (curious thing!)

(01-03-2018, 12:40 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So I live in Barcelona and you won't believe what I just saw on an advertisement ...there's a person in the city who makes money explaining (through workshops) , with "med" consultation and online "advice" in the national territory about how to  enhance your bust size. 
I saw this and I was going to take a picture but then I realised it is in spanish so  Dodgy  I did not finally but NBE for a living wtf? Is it normal in other countries? Have you ever heard about some kind of a job related to NBE???

NBE is still looked down upon and people still think it's silly, so I doubt you could make a living where I live from it. Especially with things being so expensive.

But I guess some people could make money from it. Like Lucy is from Noogleberry hehe. People do also sell creams, lotions, pumps, naturaful...online. Whether all the product work or not is another story. I gotta say one of the reasons people think nbe is silly is due to the sketchy products sold online.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by noobie - 01-03-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by EllaC - 01-03-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by starry12345 - 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by Dark_Swan - 01-03-2018, 08:41 PM