Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment?

My breast started growing quite soon (I think I was about 10?) and I think they completely stopped after I started having my periods, which was when I was something over 11. So I've spent over six years waiting for them to grow some more, but they never did. At the age of 18 I'm still an A cup (and I was actually scared as a child that my boobs will be too big, since they started growing sooner than any other girl's in my class. Good old days, haha).
Anyway, as I never heard of anyone whose breast stopped growing that soon, I thouht this may be a sign of having underdeveloped breast. What do you guys think about this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Tshelky - 08-04-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Cely - 04-05-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by butterfly11 - 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM