Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment?

TshelkyMy breast started growing quite soon (I think I was about 10?) and I think they completely stopped after I started having my periods, which was when I was something over 11. So I've spent over six years waiting for them to grow some more, but they never did. At the age of 18 I'm still an A cup (and I was actually scared as a child that my boobs will be too big, since they started growing sooner than any other girl's in my class. Good old days, haha).
Anyway, as I never heard of anyone whose breast stopped growing that soon, I thouht this may be a sign of having underdeveloped breast. What do you guys think about this?

I think that' definitely a sign of hormone problems; I started developing later compared to most people...I got my period at 14 and breasts started barely growing around that time as well. My older sister made fun of me saying she (at an A cup) would always be bigger than what I had. She is still at an A cup and a bigger person than me> By 17 I was a D cup at 108lbs (til post breastfeeding in adulthood) which is interesting because even bigger people in both sides of my family tend to have small breasts. It's said people are hitting puberty earlier and earlier nowadays because of hormones in animal products. I believe this because I wasn't forced into early puberty from added growth/animal hormones in my food (compared to those on standard American diet) as a vegetarian so I developed normally as I reached adulthood without body altering hormones in my diet but I see those who overdo a diet high in milk/dairy and meat start going through puberty early on and sometimes develop very abnormally from all the random steroids in animal feed nowadays. The unneeded added hormones in animal products can throw your own natural hormones out of whack for sure.

Genetics and diet play the biggest part in breast development imho.

For me my problem is not having much of a booty but having breastfed 2 babies I could use some firming and more filling of my breasts as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Tshelky - 08-04-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by Cely - 04-05-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Breast stopped growing at the age of 11. Can that be a sign of underdevelopment? - by butterfly11 - 04-05-2018, 09:35 PM