Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Ideas??? Anyone think this looks good or bad? XD

Yep I look a bit more swollen today than yesterday and still getting alot of tingles; cannot believe how fast it's going...I think my past attempts I was lucky to get a 1/2" in a month but that's around the time I quit. I think it'll be easier to stick to this time though. I think I'll make my goal 1" over the size I want so I can hopefully wean down off the herbs to my ideal size (32D). Models I look at with this size and my body type are my preference.

Does anyone know if this is an accurate calculator? https://www.soma.com/store/page.jsp?id=102409594

Different bra size calculators were giving my starting size anywhere from 32aa to 30d...makes things very confusing. I think I looked around a small b. I was 28 under the bust and between 31.5 to 32" over the bust. Upper bust was 31"

I don't wear normal bras because they're uncomfortable; either braless or bralettes so I don't know what I fit into these days...I will prob stick to those no matter what because I like to be comfy :Tongue But once in a blue moon perhaps I will wear a bra..? Hahah doubtful. Just fun to know cup size changes.

So I'm feeling alot better now that I lowered the flax and soy but yeah fenugreek is making me gassy I think.  -___- lol I just got my fennel in so hopefully that helps with digestion as well. I will try soaking the fenugreek and flax actually; I just toss them in my smoothies so the sliminess won't be at all noticeable I can hide alot of strange things in there just fine (not the soy powder unfortunately.) Am I being too subtle about my distaste for it? :Tongue I give digestive enzymes to my dog I never thought about it to myself; will look into it; I have a sensitive stomach in general would probablly help me alot.  Thanks so much! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread