Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I get a rounder shape?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

This thread is EXTREMELY helpful for suspected estrogen dominance

5 or more symptoms from either could point to either dominance or deficiency of either

DOMINANCE-I got 5 from the top list 4 of which were **, ** for symptoms of both estrogen dominance and deficiency

DEFICIENCY-and I got 7 from the bottom list,  3 of which ** for symptoms of both estrogen deficiency and estrogen dominance

"If you have a lot of the bottom list but also have some ** or also a lot of the top list then you are probably estrogen dominant- low estrogen and even lower progesterone."

From symptoms alone it is possible I have estrogen dominance but is less likely I have too much estrogen; it's more likely I simply have low progesterone. I could be balanced however; time will tell but I will add vitex to my supplements and lower some of the phytoestrogens and boost maca after I use up this mix of herbs I made just incase. I don't mind making myself a guinea pig, I am very healthy with no allergies so I'll be good either way, I quit things if they don't make me feel good. I'm pretty happy with my current bcup size; I just want to see what I look like with my old c-d cup size or even bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Dark_Swan - 07-05-2018, 10:28 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Happyme - 07-05-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Happyme - 07-05-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 08-05-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by nanakante - 21-06-2018, 05:09 PM