Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I quuuittttttttttttt

(03-06-2018, 09:25 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(02-06-2018, 07:07 AM)MAthenaGirl Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 04:31 PM)slaneesh Wrote:  I'm really sorry you had such a bad experience Sad I say take a little break and focus on loving your body first. It's hard, even I fail to do this from time to time but don't give up just yet. With a pessimistic mentality you'll only do damage to your body and mind.
I see you have tried everything. But as I understand you mainly had problems with pumps breaking, and also damage on your skin. Maybe with boob envy and poor body image you went too hard on yourself with the pumps? Trying it again maybe with another type of suction device, and more gentle this time, could help? 
Also have you ever tried teas like fennel or spearmint tea? Spearmint tea decreases testesterone as far as I know and I've seen people use it to clear up their skin as well. But it all depends on your hormonal state, and I'm not very knowledgable about the herbal stuff so I don't want to give you bad advice. I just think that surely there are more things that you can try. 
But like I said I think you should take a break and focus on developing better body image and peace of mind first. Best of luck to you <3

Tbh, I do love my body most times I really do. I think I get caught up in that damn instagram  Dodgy sometimes and see girls with delicious FAKE boobs lol and makes me want some. Specially when they wear something cute or a bathing suit since I have no cleavage.
This is the first time I ever get maaadd frustrated though... usually when i massage or pump I do visualize my boobs bigger because I'm a huge Placebo believer so I'd usually be very positive about it. What got me mad is the damn thing not working when I didnt even use it that often. Then the nasty mark did it for me! I do wanna buy khangzhu cups again but lawwwwd knows im strugglin $$$!!
I did try spearmint tea for a biiiitttt. Only thing that stopped me was the store where I'd get it from stopped having them in stock... i swear things always trying to stop me in achieving this!! guess I could order online tho...

You know I started watching this show “love island Australia “ where they get gorgeous young guys and girls together and lock them in this luxury villa to find love. Anyway in a house full of gorgeous women MOST with huge fake breasts the guys (seriously hot) all had crushes on the girl with the smallest boobs in the house!

Take a look at this video too https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVW6ZdvY2IQ
Not saying it will work and I’m usually anti herbs but blackseed is anti cancer .

You should try the autoimmune diet for a few weeks and see how you feel. It can actually be quite good, no inflammatory foods. But it’s getting the right condiments to season your food that makes all the difference when you doing whole foods and protein .

I totally agree there are plenty of sexy small chest girls and most of my guy friends prefer a smallerchest! My fave body type actually is girls with small breast and thick butt and legs. I will neverrr get the thick legs I want tho... lol

There still is a difference between big fake big boobs and nice natural looking big ones. Think most men would prefer natural small tits over hard cantaloupes. I want them natural or not at all lol. Just really want a lil squishyness for some cleavage thats all. Not card board when I wear a bikini.

Thankyou so much I'll try that!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 01-06-2018, 05:49 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Happyme - 01-06-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 07:01 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Happyme - 02-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by slaneesh - 01-06-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by EllaC - 03-06-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by AthenaGirl - 05-06-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: I quuuittttttttttttt - by Bonny - 02-06-2018, 05:01 AM