Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked...

(02-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Athena
Remember to be careful what you wish for.
Well it looks like when you didnt want boobs the thought stuck.
So now you have to have the other positive thoughts and before you know it Poof.
There is something simple amiss is your system. Once it gets straight I'm sure you will be the girl of your dreams, and probably the dream of many of the men in your neighborhood too. Big Grin
Bobbi
Hello and always thankyou for replying  Big Grin

Yes I didn't want them when I was like 6 but thats why I mentioned, when I did start growing (around 12-13) I was already in the positive happy place of "for suuuureee they'll get big, every female in my family got that boobie gene." Didn't sweat it or get worried. My mom got huge boobs when she was 12 so I thought I must just be a late bloomer. So basically around 13yr-17 I was playing the waiting game but I was excited about how big I would be when I officially blossom. I lost (baby?) fat, boobs and butt shrunk around 15 maybe. Then finally hitting 18 I was like uhhh wait is this right? 

So my inquiry is just, If the placebo works. Why didn't it? lol. After 13 I was envisioning them getting bigger too because I felt that it would make it go faster. Even before I knew about placebo effects. I engraved in my mind, by the time I was 16, I'd have a decent pair of boobs Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by Happyme - 02-06-2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by AthenaGirl - 05-06-2018, 06:27 AM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by koyasha - 23-02-2019, 01:38 PM