Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling trend

Hi all, I started noogling about a month ago with the pump and hold method at 3 inhg pressure for 1-2 hours each day. So far I didn’t notice any growth but temporary swelling.

Funny thing is I only experience swelling during my luteal phase. I had absolutely no response during my follicular phase and that is very discouraging. Have any of you experience the same thing? I tried massage, heating pad, shower, excercise before my pump session and those didn’t help with swelling during follicular phase. Also when I first started, my swelling is AMAZING with one or more cup sizes (I’m 32 aaaaaa) and leave my boobs rock hard for a few hours. Now the swelling I have is different, less than one cup size with firm but squeezable tissue. I am not sure if I am doing by a anything wrong.  Would love to hear your experience and any advise is welcomed! Than you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 14-06-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by Happyme - 14-06-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 14-06-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by Happyme - 14-06-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Swelling trend - by FlatMeow - 15-06-2018, 06:53 PM