Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked?

Or do they need to be raw? I can't eat flaxseeds raw. They just taste disgusting to me that way.

Lately, I have been making vegan peanut butter pancakes in the morning, with flaxseeds as the egg replacement. Not for NBE, but because I am trying a low-carb diet to see if it helps with my bloating and digestive problems.

But it would be a double win if the flaxseeds can help me on my journey too. I am just not sure if flaxseeds will work the same way if they are cooked?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by GoldenBoobs - 21-06-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by Fruitcake - 21-06-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by surferjoe2007 - 22-06-2018, 04:30 AM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by GoldenBoobs - 30-06-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Will flaxseeds still work for NBE if they are heated up/cooked? - by nanakante - 05-07-2018, 05:46 PM