Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL

Hey guys!  I have been holding onto some of my cups that I never use anymore so figured it's time to pass them on!  These are size medium, (2) contoured XL and (1) XXL that was fixed by a lovely user on here to help with suction for a small torso, which I have.  I now use the contoured XXL which is working best for me.  I just have SUCH a small torso!  Anyway, I have grown a TON with these cups and would love to pass the good luck onto someone else now! I'm attaching the first pic on here when I had been noogling for a couple months (even at this point I grew a lot from my starting point) and then my most recent picture. 

I would prefer to sell everything as a bundle for someone just starting off that wants to slowly move up.  I will sell all cups for $50.  That includes shipping in the U.S.  If you live outside of U.S. I will have to give a quote on shipping price.  

You can read my whole journey here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL - by Jenniferlove - 22-06-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL - by noobie - 23-06-2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL - by Jenniferlove - 23-06-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Cups for Sale! Medium, (2) Contoured Xl (1) XXL - by James98 - 24-06-2018, 01:51 AM