Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New User Planning My Personal Program

Okay, so I actually joined the site a while ago, and have just recently decided to take part in the program myself. I have the goal of losing weight while also growing my breast in order to achieve a more hourglass figure. My current figure is 36 -30-45 (in inches), and my goal is to be around 40-26-40 (I don't really care about the number on the scale, more so on how I look and fit my clothing). So does anyone have any tips on which herbs and massages I should incorporate into my program?? I don't want to use a noogleberry or anything like that, but if anyone has a routine that has really worked out for them, I would love to hear it! Also, how realistic is my goal?? Has anyone achieved four inches of breast growth in around 1-2 months, or is that too ambitious?? Any help is appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New User Planning My Personal Program - by Lilnat - 22-06-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: New User Planning My Personal Program - by Happyme - 22-06-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: New User Planning My Personal Program - by Lilnat - 22-06-2018, 10:12 PM