Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca???

Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca???
October 16 2008 at 1:29 PM dory (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read they use MACA to grow Butt and Boobs. i'd like to hear from anyone been using it and had clear results,. also i need to know how much is the maximum dosage, and does it have Phytoestrogenic Properties in it? wil lthe results be permanent?

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 4:14 PM

Hi Dory,
I have the 'evidence' of maca's potential effect hanging on to my buttocks as we speak... lol. It was extreme, it was very quick to come about and it has made a lasting 'impression' on my body (actually it did not so much as impress as it expressed...).

I used a gelatinized powder and too way, way, way too much of it at first. I think that is why I got the humongous caboose. It sadly did not have such an awesome effect on my breasts. When I used up my remaining amount after abandoning it when the buttage latched on, I used a more reasonable amount (what the package recommended) and I did not have further rampaging rumpage.

Maca is a very obscure herb. It has been used for centuries by certain Peruvian cultures and they are not dropping like flies, so it it probably safe in reasonable amounts. The effect of maca is most likely not a phytoestrogen directly, but rather what is know as a steroidal saponin. This kind of effect brings in a precursor to several hormones which allows the body to make the hormone it wants. That is why maca is touted for both men and women.

They say in the advertisements for maca that it is an 'adaptogen' meaning it will make whatever your body needs - sort of like it is the 'intelligent herb' of the plant kingdom. I say if it is so intelligent then why did it think I needed that much posterior padding. What? Did my body have some sort of special buttock need?? Was it scared I was going to fade away in some sort of butt specific famine?? Did my body somehow anticipate a lot of sitting in my future?? God only knows...

Anyway, I survived maca and you probably will too, but seriously - don't take more than the package recommends - especially if you are using the gelatinized form which is sort of like an herbal extract and much more powerful. Too much of anything is too much.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Edit Message Delete Message

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 5:19 PM

Hahaha Waxingmoon, you slay me! Hilarious.

Dory-
I've added a bit to my rear as well. I started Maca in pill form (one 500mg capsule 3x a day). It's been less than a month and I've noticed a sizeable increase, even though I've had a really bad flu most of this month (thought it would deter my overall growth). I don't think it has had any effect on NBE for me, or at least it hasn't had any bad effect that I can tell.

For now, I think I'll stop with Maca because I'm pretty pleased with the results and don't really want to get much bigger. I'm fairly small all over so I don't want my posterior to be the first and only thing people see.. Or I might just take one a day in case it really does have some NBE properties.

Good luck!!

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 7:48 PM

I think we have waxing_moon to thank for helping us discover the "secrets of maca" <--- that sounds like a book too lol!
I'm going to try maca now.

molehills
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 8:00 PM

So is the buttock growth of which you speak in the muscle or is it extra fat? I think I read somewhere maca helps build up muscle (?) so if you exercised pecs and glutes while taking it maybe it would work both places??

Tory
(Login pkupstk) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 8:16 PM

So.....did I read this right? This "Maca" herb will makes your BUTT BIGGER????? lol If so, I'd love to find more about it, its side affects, if I can take it with Natureday and/or WU AND where I can get it!!!! Not only am I short on the top but I'm also short on the back too so can use some of that also!lol

Advise? Tips? Anyone? Thanks! Smile

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 8:27 PM

"They say in the advertisements for maca that it is an 'adaptogen' meaning it will make whatever your body needs - sort of like it is the 'intelligent herb' of the plant kingdom. I say if it is so intelligent then why did it think I needed that much posterior padding. What? Did my body have some sort of special buttock need?? Was it scared I was going to fade away in some sort of butt specific famine?? Did my body somehow anticipate a lot of sitting in my future?? God only knows..."

Oh mercy, this made my day.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 16 2008, 9:49 PM

Please please please girls, only try to grow your butt AFTER you grow your boobs, being skinny all over you're at least in proportion, if you get the butt but not the boobs even the guys who like skinny girls won't like you as you'll be fat and flat - this is how I looked naturally and believe me it's no fun!

FerreroRocher
(Login FerreroRocher) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 17 2008, 9:33 PM

Well there's "ass" men out there Tongue
surprisingly a lot of bootiful girls out there are smaller in the chest area. see: Jlo, SHAKIRA.

WAXINGMOON: pics?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 17 2008, 9:48 PM

Those men will expect the boobs to match and those girls look awful - JLo's a joke!

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 17 2008, 10:49 PM

You think J.Lo is a joke? lol, if she walked down the street she would easily turn heads ;-)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 17 2008, 11:42 PM

JLo has too big butt for my taste but Shakira looks pretty damn good to me. She has those small but proportional enoguh breasts that look so cute and delicate. I'd love to have boobs like hers.

toy
(Login pkupstk) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 18 2008, 1:17 AM

So...where can we get this Maca and what are the 'side affects' we need to be aware of on it besides making out butt bigger? Smile I'm short (4'11"), flat top and flat back. Used to be skinny but wouldnt consider myself a toothpick anymore as went from 85 to 95 with my 1st then 95-105 with my 2nd child then just starting this NBE, I'd already gained another 5 lbs somehow!! When I was pregnant, hubby noticed I got some butt even though I didnt noticed but I definately noticed my hips got wider and of course unfortunately stayed with me after too so would love to get something back there too if I cant get the front going. I'm not talking about JLo's either. Just something so my swim suit or even underwear isnt so baggy in the back and actually has skin to 'stretch' over to cover!lol

But seriously, where can we get it, can anyone tell me any side affects of this herb and if it can be taken with other stuff? (I'm currently on Natureday liquid & WU cream). Thanks!

Delicate41
(Login delicate41) Question for Moon October 18 2008, 3:24 AM

Hi

I just bought it after reading this.

Do you drink it or apply it to the buttocks?

Thanks

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 18 2008, 4:56 AM

Ah yes - you would think by the uproar the B in NBE stood for 'buttock'... lol.

I agree with Louise. I went from a rather bean pole look from a side view to a bean pole with a big bump in the back. It was more of a shelf kind of thing than anything else. I still laugh at myself when I catch a view in a mirror from the side. If only maca had done a boob job on me too I would have trouble fitting through a door sideways... lol.

No, there are no pictures of my remarkable rump, and I think we are all better off that way. Seriously, I am not sure you could handle laughing that hard.

Is is all fat or all muscle? Well, I do work out a lot and a lot of it is muscle, which means it sits way high up there. People have been mentioning it to me - mostly women who are wanting me to show them the exercises I used to create it. I show them plenty of exercises, but I have not revealed my maca use to anyone but you lovely anonymous people.

Seriously, if I had it to do over again I think I would forgo the whole butt enhancement scenario. I liked my previously quiet butt. It was small and served me well. This one is loud and surly. When it goes into a room it sort of takes over and pushes people around. It wants attention and will not be ignored. It also shows no signs of being tamed. I have yet to find a pair of pants that fits my normal waistline and abnormal buttocks. Damn you maca ... (see me shaking fist)

So anyway, to answer the question about use of maca - you take it internally. No butt slathering involved.

As far as side effects... you mean aside from the butt thing??? I was taking it to enhance my breasts but it did not meet my expectations in this regard. I took it as a powder form, so one effect was that I liked the taste. I have never run across an account that stated any side effects. It did not act like any of the galactogouges that lower blood sugar in fact I cannot think of a single negative effect (aside from the, you know, massive trunk).

Well, that's probably enough of me...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

toy
(Login pkupstk) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 18 2008, 5:11 AM

Thanks for the laugh waxingmoon!lol Well, considering I dont have any as both sides are as flat as a board, some of somthing sounds nice! Smile Might have to look into purchasing it and trying it out myself. Now, how long did YOU (or anyone else who did get the results) took it for and how much did you take per day? Also, were you taking it with any other herbs? Wondering as that's what I'd meant by any side affects also on taking it with other herbs, NBE, etc. Thanks for everyone's insite on this! Smile

tory
(Login pkupstk) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 18 2008, 7:42 AM

Also, just been reading up on this for past hour and found a seller on ebay saying that the gelatinized maca powder is more effective and "Gelatinized maca is the only form of maca ever proven in clinical trials."....anyone know if this is true? Waxingmoon, where did you get yours from and why did you choose 'gelatinized powder'? Does it really make any difference in the form? Pill, powder, gelatinized...??

Also, one seller said to take 1 tablespoon per day, waxingmoon and others who's taken it, how much did you take and how often? Thanks and sorry for the 20?s. I also went on wikipedia to read about it and it sounds like it's a sound safe herb but didnt like the part that says "maca does contain glucosinolates, which can cause goitres when high consumption is combined with a diet low in iodine." Not sure what a diet low in iodine consist of but goitres isnt pretty from the picture I saw! Hope that's not a common thing.

OK, just wondering and trying to get answers and educate myself before I try 101 things that I have no clue what it does to my body!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 18 2008, 8:02 PM

Moon - It's funny you should say Shakira's boobs are 'cute'. I think overall she looks ok but noticeably flat and I have to say I think being flat-chested is really horrible looking (maybe because I've had so many issues myself). I think the worst thing is being out of proportion in the same way that someone who is stick thin with massive boobs looks funny but I'd much much much rather be top heavy than bottom heavy. Don't even get me started on people who don't have a small waist....!

FerreroRocher
(Login FerreroRocher) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 19 2008, 10:27 PM

Harsh..... :/
All kinds of bodies are beautiful, and I'm just being a realist in saying so.
Small cups with a big bum can take you places, so many men would say, "who needs tits with an ass like that?" For the record, shakira looks KILLER. Jlo's music and movies are a joke but her body isn't. Her butt alone has probably saved 100000000 girls from a foray into anorexia.
Oh no wider waists, what freaks. (sarcastic face) like COME ON. Even having a bit in the stomach and waist area isn't all a bad thing. Some guys think it's fun and natural, like a third tit.
While we're all here because we'd like to improve ourselves, there's no point in being so damn harsh about what types of bodies look hideous. It just comes off frigid. Lots of men even, they like all kinds of natural bodies.....they just love women, so why are women the ones being cold shallow and critical.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 19 2008, 10:35 PM

I'm not saying kill yourself if you don't look right but a big waist, fat butt and or flat chest are not attractive. A man may put up with them but they're not exactly a bonus! Also the kind of man you attract with a fat butt is something to consider. Being in proportion is what is best, either skinny or curvy, with a small waist and even top and bottom halves. Anyway I'm only trying to save the skinny girls from the unhappiness being pear shaped causes, I don't really care about celebrities or anorexics.

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 19 2008, 11:04 PM

Louise, you're falling into a trap every time you make blanket statements like this. People are different. While some body types may be more desirable to a lot of people, everyone is unique in what they're attracted to. For instance, I'm not attracted to especially muscular males, and I know a lot of women who feel the same way.

And, please, try NBE for yourself foremost. Don't do it to please some guy.

FerreroRocher
(Login FerreroRocher) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 19 2008, 11:55 PM

"Also the kind of man you attract with a fat butt is something to consider."
A regular guy who happens to like big butts? Enjoys some extra soft cushioning during sex? Likely won't bitch if i maybe gain 5 pounds?
Yep lots of things to consider.......... I'm confused here as to what kind you were exactly implying.
Most guys like something soft in a female, be it breasts or butt. They're usually turned off and annoyed when a girl is skinny with NOTHING in either of those departments, and dieting.
All sorts of bodies can look good, each in their own way. and women criticizing women is worse than men doing it. Most of the time you'll never hear him say "MAN, if it weren't for that WIDE waist she's be beautiful". Men don't nitpick, whereas a woman's whole life can become about her appearance and comparing it to others.

delicate41
(Login delicate41) Herb For Breast Growth, Its out there Somewhere. October 20 2008, 1:13 AM

Hi

There has to be a pill that also makes the Breast grow as Peruvian Maca makes the Butt grow. (Besides fenugreek) I believe we haven't discovered it yet. I believe with the Peruvian because the Butt receives more exercise than the rest of our body. Like sitting standing walking it speeds up the process. I am massaging my breasts at intervals during the day while I am taking Peruvian Maca.

If any of you girls have found the herb that works for the breast as Peruvian Maca works for the breasts please, please let me know.

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 1:51 AM

Hey Guys,

For those of you interested in maxing out your endo as well - I started taking it in September after Waxingmoon shared her experience and feel I've had good results with it.

I'm 5'4", about 96. I've never had major success with NBE, so I wasn't sure how well I'd respond to the Maca. But like Waxingmoon, the results with Maca came fast! I noticed a "feeling" in rear after about a day or two. The growth is exponential, but more than subtle

I took 500mg (gelatinized in capsule form, NOW brand) 3x a day for about 3 weeks and were happy enough with the gain to stop. I'll probably start up again at some later point, but now I'm focusing on NBE.

I NEVER work out, except walking to class. But the gain from Maca was not fat, but more of a muscley gain, as someone mentioned about. The only muscle in my butt was in the "apex", or higher center of my area, so that is where the maca added on to. So it looks more rounded from the side!! And it didn't add to my hips or anything like that Smile

I didn't experience any "side effects". No dragon breath (sorry to hear about that waxingmoon!)

I highly recommend Maca to those who are interested in adding some rear. I fill out the butt of my pants soooo much better. It's awesome.

As for the above comments about body proportions.. remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm only a 32B-C, but because I'm small framed, my chest is fairly proportional with my body. I always hated my butt and felt it was too small. I don't feel like the extra butt has made me look worse at all. If anything I feel better about my body Smile

PS - for those who get stretch marks, be careful with this!! The growth came quickly for me, but so did the stretch marks Sad Vitamin E is helping thankfully.

Crissy-bh
(Login Crissy-BH) to waxingmoon October 20 2008, 6:08 AM

hey waxingmoon,

quick question, how long did it take u to grow a bigger butt when u took maca?

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 6:53 AM

It is true. I think that's what makes us women so beautiful. We come in different shapes and sizes. If we all had small waists because "barbie" (duh) set the standard and then try to achieve the manufactured looking body with the breast, waist, hip, butt, leg ratio that the media considers to be perfect then we would all be looking identical, boring and unreal.

I even had a friend tell me Beyonce's body, although was very nice just wasn't his taste because it was ''too perfect''. Men love pretty women, but most importantly they appreciate imperfections because that's where your great personality is supposed to fill in.

It makes you seem human.

It strikes me that some people can nitpick at things that don't even matter when there are much more important things to consider.

I for one love a woman that can carry herself well, let it be big or small body parts. For the record, men prefer PRETTY and perky breasts over big and ugly ones (Don't we all?) . Not to say that the big are ugly, but quality over quantity ;-). Same goes with having a round perky butt and 'ok' sized breasts over big D's and a super flat butt. I am in no way trying to offend anyone and am just stating my own opinion. I would take a perky butt and small cute breasts anyday. It just looks weird to have a big upper body and a small lower body LOL

dory
(no login) hey all Smile October 20 2008, 7:01 AM

Sorry girls for not responding sooner, i had a prob in my connection.thanks all for ur responses, and waxingmoon! thank u soooo much for sharing ur experience appreciate it alot! unfortunately we dont have macca where i live so i need to order it online, thats why i wanted to make sure that its effective and worth trying. im not rilly skinny i have a B cup boobs and i do have a booty but im planing to lose weight cuz my arms are saggy as ****!!! Sad so i need to lose weight and i know by then i'll be losing my boobs and my butt and im gonna need a mirecle to get them back without the extra fat in belly and arms.

waxingmoon,
can u please let me know which peruvian macca that u tryed? can u help us out by giving alink to the exact product u are using? that would be a def big help! thanks and bless u <3

happy boobie booty growing everyone!

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 7:31 AM

Yea. Ends up looking like a triangle upside down. Lol.

Smile

lellya
(no login) where??? October 20 2008, 12:05 PM

where can we buy maca??

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 3:32 PM

Here ya go... This is the company and the product I used:

http://www.navitasnaturals.com/products/maca.html#nogo

I used the gelatinized powder. That link goes to the product page and then you can go to the shop on line page to buy it.

Absolutely use what the package recommends and not more. The effect for me was very quick - we are talking about less than 4 weeks. Of course results may vary, but you will know when it takes effect, believe me.

Definitely watch your back... side with this one.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

P.S. there are other maca companies and you don't have to take the gelatanized powder. No matter what you take, take what the package says. Some forms will be less concentrated and thus you will take more. Some forms are more concentrated and you will take less. PLEASE - TAKE WHAT THE PACKAGE SAYS.

Sunshine
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 4:34 PM

Waxingmoon is right about taking the recommended doses on the package. When I was buying mine from nutritionhouse, they had a few different bottles, and the prices varied hugely ($9 - $25ish) even though they were all supposedly the same strength with same number of capsules. I bought the cheapest, haha, and I took what was recommended as well.

And there's a typo in my above post. I meant to write that the growth wasn't exponential, but more than subtle.

Waxingmoon, thanks for sharing this great find!! I googled about this after seeing your post and there is actually a forum out there about ladies who use this. They've had success not only with butt increasage, but also bust and band size!

delicate41
(Login delicate41) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 20 2008, 11:35 PM

(Corrected mistake I previousley posted)

Hi

There has to be a pill that also makes the Breast grow as Peruvian Maca makes the Butt grow. (Besides fenugreek) I believe we haven't discovered it yet. I believe with the Peruvian because the Butt receives more exercise than the rest of our body. Like sitting standing walking it speeds up the process. I am massaging my breasts at intervals during the day while I am taking Peruvian Maca.

If any of you girls have found the herb that works for the breast as Peruvian Maca works for the BUTT please, please let me know.

Double_Ace
(Login double_ace)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 21 2008, 2:34 AM

There are no herbs that works for one person that is guaranteed to work for the next. You have to find your own.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 21 2008, 7:28 AM

thanks all for ue comments. thank u Waxingmoon for these valuble information. i thought before that the only pills that can enlarge butt is femimore, which is a very expensive product and must be used with excersise and certain diet. i hope i'll get quick reslut from maca. i'll place an order now. good luck everyone! <3

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 21 2008, 8:02 AM

I've never seen Shakira topless but from the clothed pics and vids I've seen, she doesn't look flat to me, I'd say she looks like a 34 B (tho maybe those pics were adjusted). Slim body, long legs and small but proportional breasts is my ideal.

Nicola
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 21 2008, 10:54 PM

I felt like I had to reply to the above comments made about big butts and small chests being unattractive. I couldn't disagree more, I have moderate 32B breasts and a nice curvy butt that I wouldn't change for the world! When I am feeling down about having small breasts I think how lucky I am to at least have a nice curvy butt! Guys are always complimenting me on it and in general I think men can be as turned on by butts as they can by breasts.
The reason many men find bodies like Shakira's and JLo's so attractive is because their small breasts accentuate their other curves. For those of you that have been to Brazil or are indeed Brazilian then you will know that a big butt is an object of desire and I can assure you that when these beautiful women are walking along the beach proudly shaking their big bums not a man in sight is turning his head away saying I wish she didn't have such a curvy bum.
With regards to the comment about "the type of men who like big butts" I am not sure what this is supposed to mean? Maybe they like WOMANLY curves be it breasts or butt! What can we say about the "type of men who like big boobs" or the "type of women who like big muscles?"
What is important here is that all women are beautiful and although very few of us are completely happy with how we look we should try and look for the positives whether it's a nice smile or pretty eyes and this will help us stay focused when working on the other not so perfect areas Smile

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER about Shakira October 22 2008, 3:07 AM

To add to Moon's message: Shakira is indeed proportional for her height/frame. She is petite (about 4'11 or 5' tall).

Terri
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 29 2008, 3:10 AM

Hey waxingmoon,

there r many different brand of maca out there. Is there a particular brand that makes ur booty grow or can i use any kind?

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 29 2008, 1:51 PM

Hi Terri,
I would suppose any brand will do the job. I only had experience with one brand. There will be different dosage recommendations depending on the potency of the brand you choose. This is why I suggest you use what the package says is a dose.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Zoe
(Login zofosho) so many kinds!? October 30 2008, 2:50 AM

Hey girl, when i saw your message i immediatly texted my boyfriend because i was so happy i would actually get a BUTT! Big Grin i really want to get it, but when i went to the website you linked there was acual powder and capsules, which did you use?

Geeks
(Login agir002)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 30 2008, 5:44 AM

On the topic of JLo - I never used to think much of her before because all those celebrities workout and diet to look like each other, but then I saw her post-pregnancy pics and she looks totally gorgeous! I didn't notice whether she had boobs or not but it was the first time I thought her body looked the way its meant to.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 30 2008, 1:18 PM

Hi Zoe,
I used the powdered form and added it to my protein drink. I didn't need another pill to swallow...lol.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Boo Boo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? October 30 2008, 8:44 PM

I just have to say two things. First of all, waxingmoon, as on the other forum, I adore your posts. Even if I completely abandoned all my endeavors for larger breasts, I'd still come back to read your posts. heh Thank you for all the laughs.

Secondly, I am in an amazing relationship with a man that loves me unconditionally, but when I started a weight loss plan last year, he was terrified that I'd lose my butt. He would no doubt love me no matter what, but he jokes that if ever he were going to leave me, it'd be losing my butt that would do it. lol He'd rather have me on the plump side with a full rear than skinnier with a smaller butt, hands down. Luckily for him, it'd take a chainsaw to even put a dent in my butt. lol

laitcaramel
(no login) maca purchase November 1 2008, 8:55 PM

you can also get your maca at www.macamagic.com. I purchased me four months supply. 500mg. Make sure it's 100% organic. I've been taking it for a few days so far.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 2 2008, 8:47 PM

Laitcaramel,
I have read some of your posts on the other forum.I think i read that you started to see results.Was that so fast?and are you doing any sort of workout?Thanks

I think girls on the other forum are using natrol brand 3 pills a day.I am really confused which brand to get now.There are so many options..

angelwings1226
(no login) Birth control..... November 3 2008, 10:52 PM

Ok so you ladies are very knowledgeable when it comes to growing body parts so.....do you think birth control would cancel out the effect of the maca??

Lilly88
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 5 2008, 6:09 AM

waxingmoon,
how much of the Maca you took everyday and what was your workout Routine to enlarge buttocks. thanks Smile

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 5 2008, 1:35 PM

Hi Angelwings,

We know so little about Maca. There are no scientific studies of this herb that can give us an idea about what you ask.

The effect of maca is as a precursor to hormones in the body. I know that birth control changes the way the body makes hormones by mimicking pregnancy. There would probably be some effect, but maybe not that much. I also do not know if maca would interfere with BCP - I think not, but again we have no scientific reports to go on.

Hi Lilly,

The lurid details of my maca use can be found on my program page on the main part of the forum. I took WAY TOO MUCH at first and I do not recommend anyone use as much as I used. The reports of others confirm that just using what the package instructs will get you the effect you need.

We must always keep in mind that what we seek to do with any herb is use the LEAST amount necessary to produce the results we seek. The only reason to raise an herb amount is if after months of use there is no effect at all. Also - the potency of maca from company to company and form to form is different. One pill does not equal another pill --- My opinion remains the same and I will state it once again... USE WHAT THE PACKAGE RECOMMENDS. So therefore, when you get your maca just take the amount on the package and soon your butt will be blasted... lol.

As far as the exercises - leg presses and the exercise I just described to Sandy in the thread titled "waxingmoon". I also use a lot of standing leg extensions (pulling the knee behind the hip with the pelvis neutral). Really, anything that causes the butt muscles (gluteus maximus) to contract will work if you do it like I do it - 3 sets of 20 repetitions.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

IT'S ME
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 5 2008, 3:44 PM

I read that maca root stimulates the appetite, It that where the growth from? I am interested in trying it but if it stimulates the appetite more than likely I will gain weight all over. I have nice breast and I absolutely do not need any more. I have big shapely legs but I do not have much butt. Has anyone other than waxinmoon and sunshine experience results?

anon
(no login) interesting website November 6 2008, 4:53 AM

hey girls,

I found this thread very interesting as i have not heard about peruvial maca on any other thread before. i did a little google search and on my primary knowledge of this herb i guess everything i read so far is impressionable Smile but what i found interestin on this link below (which is a site for transgender natural breast growth - im not a TG, this was a link result of googling maca) is its mention of maca in association with all the other well known herbs (fennel, fenugreek, saw palmetto etc) for sustained growth once growth has been achieved.. have a look and let me know what u thiink Smile

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Herbal-Approach-to-Transgender-Breast-Enhancement&id=61851

Lilly88
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 6 2008, 9:37 AM

Thank you so much Waxingmoon, that was rilly helpful.!! i have purchased Magic Maca Powder, the daily dosage is 2 spoons = 5600 mg to mix with water or cereal, do you think its too much?? oh and its not gelitinzed!! do u think it will help me grow big butt even if the maca powder not gelitinzed? i dont even know what does gelitinzed mean lol

thank u again Smile

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 6 2008, 2:14 PM

Hi Lilly,
If the package states that is the dosage then you are doing it right. Gelatinized means it is concentrated and the dosage of a gelatinized form would be lower than what you are taking.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

angelwings1226
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 7 2008, 1:14 AM

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question waxingmoon! I appreciate all the information you have given me and others concerning the maca powder.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 8 2008, 1:35 AM

Hi, I also bought maca magic and am having great results. I drink it 3 times a week in my chocolate milk. I haven't noticed any results with my butt, only in my breasts

Marilia
(Login Marylu84) Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 8 2008, 11:35 AM

Hi !!
HAs anyone tried the capsules ? I've come across in a local health store, but I'm not sure about the effectiveness, because everybody is mentioning the powder form. It's quite pricey as well 26 euros per pack 90 capsules, I'm thinking I'm going to give it a go, cause I'm very excited about Maca.. and I can't use my credit card till the end of the month to shop online :-(. I'm on wonderup as well, 1 month and a half and I just added Saw Palmeto it seems to work better now or I don't know if it's because I just give a break from BCP to see how it goes. Tnx Girls !!!

lulu
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 13 2008, 12:38 AM

hi angelwings

good to hear u getting results. Did you buy organic or raw powder? Im gonna get some.

lulu
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 13 2008, 12:43 AM

sorry!!! its justpeachy not angelwings lol

ITS ME
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 13 2008, 3:46 PM

WAXINMOON,

BEFORE USING MACA ROOT DID YOU HAVE A NICE SIZE BUTT? I HAVE AN APPLE SHAPE; BIG BREAST, BIG LEGS AND THIGHS, NO BUTT AND SOME HIPS BUT NOT MUCH. WILL MACA ROOT HELP ADD TO MY BUTT?

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 16 2008, 6:03 AM

^
^
^
bump

Impatient
(Login Smallsad) is maca for breasts too? November 16 2008, 10:10 AM

Hi
i was reading through all these posts, and I'm just wondering..i have a size 36 ass, but my breasts are a size 30/32... I was wondering, if I take Maca, will it enhance my breasts? cuz i don't really want a bigger bum, since i stand at 5'4 and weigh a 100 lbs
please let me knowSmile

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 16 2008, 6:02 PM

You know, when I first used Maca I was trying it for breast enhancement...

Who knew that it was going to spawn this fascination with my butt...lol.

It really is worthy of amazement though. BME (before maca era) my butt was rather nondescript. I mean no one was asking me to describe it in shape, texture and form. It was there, I took it for granted, it fit in size 4 pants and was somewhat muscled without a lot of fat because I DO work out about 3 hours a day (job, not obsession).

Now in the PME (post maca era) I apparently have a fan club for my buttocks. My rump defies all logic. It is just so THERE... and it got that way in less than a month because I was a fool and did not appreciate it for what it was... (sniff). I used maca and my caboose entered another dimension entirely.

I miss the old days. I miss wearing pants that fit both my waist and my butt. I miss not having the crotch of my pants hoisted up into me because my whale of a rump 'needs more space'. I miss being appreciated for who 'I am' instead of just a vehicle for my amazing posterior. sigh.

So, for all of those who are still curious, here is the statistical information...

1. BME measurement of el rumpo = 36" mostly muscle
2. PME measurement of el rumpo = 40" lots of muscle and some fat
3. Current el rumpo = 38" and falling - lots of muscle and a decreasing supply of fat.
4. Breast enhancement from maca alone - zippo for me. I mean I have increased, but I don't think maca had anything to do with it and it certainly hasn't been 4 inches worth... grr.

What will maca do for you? Heck if I know - I just gained butt power - my psychic abilities were not enhanced.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon and her amazing backside

troubled
(Login Smallsad) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 16 2008, 6:20 PM

lol.. thank you for the amazing reply.
I'm not sure if i should try it, but i guess I'll give it a shot, and if it only adds to my posterior, then i'll stop cuz i have a petite body with the lower half being wider than the top.. so i want equal proportion
Thank you

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 17 2008, 12:09 AM

Hi Lulu. I'm not sure there is a difference b/w the organic or raw. i think what I have is the raw powder. I am not exactly sure. Mine is ungelatinized. I don't think it should make a difference. good luck.

troubled
(Login Smallsad) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 17 2008, 5:46 AM

so again..
has anyone actually gained boobs from maca?

dory
(Login Dory505) troubled November 17 2008, 7:12 AM

I have read on other forums some girls did grow their breasts from maca, and i also knew that maca listens to your body and gives u what (it thinks) you need. so some girls who wanted to grow thier butt with maca did grew their boobs only, each body acts different., i just wana know if the results are permanent or just temporary swelling.

troubled
(Login Smallsad) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 17 2008, 10:03 AM

i see
thanks dory.. well..i read waxing moons posts..and it seems the results faded from a 40"rear to a 38"..so maybe its temp. but when i read about maca, they said it can be taken as a nutritional food thing..so its good for the body basically..that's all i knowSmile

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 17 2008, 11:20 AM

i have bought (18 months) supply of (magic maca powder, armed maca, natrol maca) :S i know its too much lool but i think i'll want to use it for long time to get permament change >_< Big Grin

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Faded??????? November 17 2008, 3:32 PM

FADED?????

"...it seems the results faded from a 40"rear to a 38"...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! There is no 'fading' involved...lol. I have literally been working my butt off to get my size down.

Had I not gone on an all out war against my backside it would probably be pushing up to ... who knows ... 50 inches.....

There was absolutely no loss of my butt. It has been driven away by a relentless pursuit of calorie reduction and specific butt muscle toning exercises that have after many, many, many, many months of intensive work begun to tame the terrible beast I created.

Whatever maca did to me (see me shaking fist) was seemingly an alteration of my body's basic principle of life. I never, never, never had to watch my back before. Then in less than a month with the overuse of maca I had rumpage that went on a rampage.

First it was muscle and a little fat, then it was about 50/50 and then it seemed that the fat that was there overthrew the muscle and began to call all the other fat cells to come join the revolt. It was big - I mean BIG and it sat way up high and proud because after all there was a lot of muscle there to lift it.

I was getting comments... I think people were beginning to talk about me behind my ever broadening back.

So..... it..... did .... not ..... FADE..........

I removed 2 inches of it from my life. It is still big but since the fluffiness of it has reduced I am liking it a lot more. My butt and me are going places... we are building castles in the air and we are gonna live in them!!!

I am building the Butt of Gibralter ... it is going to be rock hard when I am done with it. We are going to win the fight, me and Cheeky. We are gonna get a total knock out in the first round. Me and Rocky are gonna win the title!

Faded..... pfffft.....

Best wishes,
waxingmoon (and Cheeky and Rocky)

Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 17 2008, 6:32 PM

Bwahahaha

Waxingmoon... <3

troubled
(Login Smallsad) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 18 2008, 12:54 AM

LOL
i am so sorry for using the term *faded*..
i didnt realize you had worked it out and all that..heah, *thumbs up*
take careSmile

FerreroRocher
(Login FerreroRocher) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 18 2008, 12:57 AM

Waxingmoon.
post pics.
Please
You probably think it's worse than it is.
Cheer up. Butts are beautiful. Curves are sweeet
For instance, go to brazil and you'll be WORSHIPPED
Go to a club and you'll be WORSHIPPED.
Get "apple bottom" jeans and you might just cause heart attacks, but happy ones.

MANGZ
(Login mangz) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 18 2008, 7:38 AM

Considering maca has been around for thousands of yrs I find it very very hard to believe all of a sudden people are growing their rearends from it.If this was something that happened to even 20% of women who have used it around the world over the last 2000 yrs , then it would have been common knowledge long ago.

chances our waxingmom was gonna have butt growth do to the fact that sometimes our bodies change, we grow birth marks, stretchmarks, cellulite , wrinkles, fat deposits in areas we never did when we were 18, we sag , some of us turn gray early and the list can go on and on.

I have had friends that all of a sudden put on size in thier butts along with other changes out of nowhere without doing a thing but waking up in the morning.

I think we our putting our hopes into something that should already have a huge background of giving ladies a bigger rearend since its been cosumed by millions of women over the yrs.

It is cheap and healthy so no harm in trying , but I think alot of girls are gonna be hurt if they put to much stock into it.

MANGZ
(Login mangz) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 18 2008, 7:42 AM

oh by the way, I hope it does work because my rearend is flat as a pancake,,,, yikesss!

lulu
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 18 2008, 7:02 PM

Thanks angelwings!

Hey girls! i actually brought raw organic maca powder the other day from funkyraw.com 500g for £9.50! was gonna purchase from maca magic but would of had to wait a while for international shipping. funkyraw is worth it, quite a big packet and will last for a while. It says there is no dosage but to try add a teaspoon to food etc. Would that be too less? Have to admit it doesnt taste very nice tho! i mixed it with soup and almost puked lol cos i thought 1 teaspoon wudent b enough and added a great big tablespoon. So i then mixed 1 teasp... with water. Still abit eewww

Christina
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 19 2008, 8:14 PM

Hi, i have a question, while taking this supplement, am I prohibited from having any alcoholic beverages? will that affect the body somehow when takien somewhat conjunction, in the same day as maca?

sophia
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? February 27 2009, 9:47 PM

Only 32B/C? Geez. Well, then I suppose a D cup is average. Tongue

Cassandra
(no login) Confused About the Results from Maca... March 21 2009, 7:48 PM

Most of you are saying that maca did not increase your bustline. I am happy to hear this as I am a 36dd. But also concerned because some of you did state it only increased boobs. Part of me believes this is because of our body shapes. The women that experience breast growth. Could their bust been more dominant then their buttocks? Same for the ones that only recieved butt growth. Tell me if I'm wrong. I hope its the other way around. Meaning that if your breast asre large it gives you a lrage butt n vice versa.

lenas00
(Login lenas00) WOW! March 24 2009, 3:34 AM

FerreroRocher and Niocola!
Thank you for your posts! I really enjoyed reading them!
I have to say that I was very dissapointed to read some harsh comments.
Especially on this type of forum!
I wouldnt change my awesome booty at all! Other people think its freakin awesome too! LOL

Debbie
(Login overinoz) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? March 24 2009, 6:12 AM

Thanks to you lot today i've had the best ab workout. The humour & wit on this subject is priceless.

Antheia
(Login Antheia) I've seen some growth!! March 24 2009, 8:09 PM

Hello!

When I first started out on NBE, my booty measurement at the fullest part was 35". I started taking maca caps I think on 2/9/09, at about 3,000mg/day. Then I started drinking maca shakes almost a month ago with the same brand that Waxingmoon used (they have great customer service, and the health food store near me sells that brand as well, it's Navitas Naturals), and ramped up my dosage to whatever 2 - 3 tsp comes out to be. (Probably waaaaay to much!)

Anyway, I can now say that I am just a bit over 36" now!! Yayyyy!!! I still have a ways to go, my growth hasn't been as quick as Waxingmoon's, but I have noticed something!

The shakes I make are literary just maca powder and milk...really, really, REALLY gross. I plug my nose while I chug it so I can't taste it.

Anyway, just wanted to share since this was brought back up.

Take care, everyone!!

~Antheia

My
(no login) Peruvian Maca July 16 2009, 6:05 PM

I have a question about pueruvian maca. Is alcohol prohibited while taking maca supplements?

-Thank you!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? July 19 2009, 7:24 PM

This just in!!!!!

Yesterday my butt got an extreme complement. I in a dance studio and a friend of mine was talking to the dance instructor. I walked over to check out something in another part of the room. The dance instructor interrupted the conversation she was having with my friend and said "I just have to say you have got the greatest looking butt!" I just started to laugh. She followed up by saying she was in no way a lesbian, but she wanted to know what I had done to make my butt look so great. Well, I did not let her know about the Maca, but I found it to be quite an ego boost. After all she sees scores of dance enhanced butts each day so I think she might be considered an 'expert'... lol.

My friend laughed too. This is like the third time she has heard someone complement me about my butt. She and I are exercise instructors and the rule is we have to be thin. Nobody is going to believe in a chubby exercise instructor. I have been moaning to her about my increased backside ever since my Maca odyssey and she keeps telling me it is a good 'selling point' to our profession.

So, I just wanted to let you all know the the Maca enhanced butt is 'dance instructor' approved... lol.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon (no longer trying to reduce the caboose)

sandra
(no login) YAY! July 19 2009, 7:43 PM

^That's great!

But just wondering what you mean by dance-enhanced butts?

curvessgimme
(no login) aha October 1 2009, 1:04 AM

I think she meant dancers usually have a tight, toned ass =D while most ppl wouldn't be as toned back there.

I bought maca and am gonna see if it does anything. I'm so shapeless. =(

latinbbygrl25
(no login) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 5 2009, 6:05 AM

ok i'm super convinced now about the maca powder, i've read it in so many other forums and i will definitly be giving it a shot! cuz as for me, i have something back there somewhere that i would like to enhance and bring it to the light lol cuz yea i'm sick and tired of ppl talking about my skinny self so i need to make a change lol i am happy w/ my small 34B breast, i really don't want to enhance in that department but i do need help on but backside lol i measured myself and i'm 34'' so sad (sniff) lol what can i say, i'm a slim girl, but i will defenitly be working out to tone it, thanks waxingmoon for such a humor you made me laugh every time i read ur comments lol

StylistLiz
(no login) I read all that I can read about MACA November 24 2009, 7:27 PM

Hi ladies, wow, where do I begin?! I have done so much research I'm actually 'bummed out' I currently have a 38" hip/butt measurement (mostly thighs and hips) but I want to increase the fullness of my glutes. I excerise regularly and want to start rollerblading and kickboxing to keep active during the weeks and the holidays. Well I started using it for 2 days now so I don't see anything yet, but I always had a butt since I was 10 years old so maybe it will come quick for me, who knows. I do wish it adds an inch or two to my 34b cup breast. I don't want big breasts, I just don't mind adding an umph to it! (clevage)
Anyway, Waxingmoon if you are still posting to this forum/blog please let me know any new updates for you on your regime. I bought the brand NavitasNaturals, its at WholeFoods. However I bought the raw maca powder, should I have bought gelatizied powder, b/c raw contains more starch than gelatinized. Don't want it to effect my high protien diet (I'm watching my waistline) Plus have any of you ladies or Waxingmoon see any increase in the tummy? I don't want big tummy nor bigger thighs nor bigger calves....just a butt and some bust!

Thank you in advance!!!

gina
(Login ginalisa77) Re: Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? November 26 2009, 3:01 AM

Hi ladies

I've been taking maca for 11 days now so I thought I'd report my developments so far. The brand I'm taking is the raw organic powder from creative-nature.co.uk. I bought it from my local whole foods shop but you can buy it direct online for about £6 for a 150g tin. Doesn't taste too bad either, considering most people report a nasty flavour, but to me it tastes very malty/caramel-y.

I started off taking a heaped tablespoon late afternoon and felt an increase in energy within a couple of hours. That night I had some very sexy dreams! and the next day my bum felt slightly bigger - not just to the touch, but it just seemed to wobble more ?! I was very surprised to have such a sudden effect!

For several days after, the initial hopeful signs faded away and I started to notice I was feeling more tired than usual and I'd developed a ravenous appetite and felt like my stomach was a bottomless pit! After day 1 I began taking 2 teaspoons twice a day, always with my food. By day 3 I felt like my period was coming on early (it's not due for another week) but the feeling went away by day 4.

On day 10 I decided to start taking 2 and a half teaspoons twice a day. Later that night I felt like my period was coming on again, but like before that feeling passed soon after. My boobs became really tender though and I felt a bit sick and headachey. Because of this I decided it wasn't wise to up my dose so soon so I'm back to taking 2 teaspoons twice a day again. I also make sure I keep myself properly hydrated to prevent headaches and help my body process the Maca. (I also read that Maca is attracted to and swells up in water..?) My boobs are still tender but I don't feel sick anymore.

I don't know what to make of it so far, as it would seem my boobs are growing, but I've read that breast tenderness is one of the few side effects of Maca, so it may just be that. As for my bum, it looks a tiny bit different but nothing major.

Waxingmoon - you said you had no side effects other than the huge growth lol, so did you not get any tingles or soreness at all?

Gina Wink

gina
(Login ginalisa77) One more thing...is it windy in here or is it just me?! November 26 2009, 3:37 AM

Another thing I noticed that I forgot to mention is the terrible gas I was getting - sorry to put anyone off their dinner if they're eating right now, but oh my giddy aunt! My gas smelled like something had crawled up inside my ass and died in there :O and I'd be parping away at least a dozen or more times a day! So be warned! It's calmed down a lot the last few days though, which is a big relief!

Oh, and btw I'm not taking anything else besides the Maca at the moment as I want to see how it works on its own first. I will probably start taking my EPO again soon as I get round to buying a new bottle. Was thinking of taking my MSM or saw palmetto with it, but I'm not sure if that would interfere...
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone grown Boobs or Butt from Peruvian Maca??? - by admin - 25-03-2011, 11:01 AM