Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Yay! Congratulations girl! Big Grin
Well the only things I take is FSO and a women's vitamin, so no I don't take herbs. I do use muscle rub, do you use that?

Yes I do, although most of my progress seems to come from FSO. I'll just keep doing this then.

Well it looks like the 38 was just swelling! That sucks, but I'm not giving up. Even if I don't get to 45, I still would like to even both out.
I've been doing the honey drops randomly throughout the day. I usually just do it a bunch within a short period of time. I'll do a drop, and then wait till it stops burning, and then I'll put in more. It burnss. D: But I'm hoping for results soon.
Didn't have that great of a night with the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like I don't really matter to him. I hate that I'm such an insecure person, it makes everything hard. I just feel unwanted sometimes, you ever feel that way? There's just this awful pressure that sits on your chest and crushes your lungs every time you breathe.. It's like a leech that sucks the life and motivation out of me..
I'm sorry for the down post. Feeling kind of down right now.. :\

Update! I didn't massage yesterday, and I haven't massaged yet today, but it's measuring at 38!! I don't know what happened, but something did!
Also, I looked in the mirror when I woke this morning, and I had to do a double take - I looked pretty! I usually look like a wreck without makeup, but I didn't today, and upon further research, I realized my eyes looked lighter and that was why!! So I'm going to wait about a week and keep using the honey drops, and then I'll post an updated picture of them(: Things are looking up. I've decided to dye my hair blonde for now, basically a nice caramel color, not platinum. Something that will make my eyes stand out. After a while, if I get bored with it, I'll dye it red, but I feel like red is a big commitment, so I'm going to wait on that.
I need to really start working on ny diet. I eat so unhealthy.. Oh well, I'm getting results, and I'm happy! Look out world!!
This is the color I'm dying it, minus the brown roots(x
And my current eye color.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

YoU have very pretty eyesSmile glad to hear your having such great results!!! Keep it up gurrrl!!!!Big Grin Idk if you're already doing this but you could also use FSO for your massage.

Thank you!!
Yeah, I am! I think that's what's giving me such great results!!Thanks for the suggestion though(: How's your NBE coming along?

I start tomorrow. The dandelion root tea seems to have given me swelling thoughSmile

I'm about 1/4" away from 41" butt. I changed up my workout and I had to decrease how many times I workout a week cuz I'm so sore lol. I was doing more floor workouts like donkey kicks but am now doing squats, lunges, ect. I think the change will help me get out of this plateau I've reached

Wow you have beautiful eyes stephanienicole! Smile I wish I had eyes like yours,mine are shit colored, ha ha Sad I wear green contacts every once in a while but its not like having them naturally. So i have stopped all herbs recently and have known some growth or swelling Smile I feel much fuller in the boob area and I have a half an inch difference. Maybe its because I am close to my period tho :/ Oh and max cleavage is having a sale Smile I'm thinking of getting a swim suit but I'm not sure which one so i'm just wondering your opinions!
http://www.maxcleavage.com/1055/Ruffles-...efs/Black/

http://www.maxcleavage.com/767/Black-Mag...Set/Black/

http://www.maxcleavage.com/7058/Kitty-Ti...-Set/Pink/

http://www.maxcleavage.com/704/Cherry-Pi...-or-White/

@Dream, that's great! I think I'm gonna try it(:
I really need to get up on my fitness, my butt is unhappy, and I'm unhappy, and I really want a better butt and less jiggly thighs(x I'm happy for your growth though! Maybe that will give me an incentive to get up off my butt(x
@loca, thank you! I want them to be more noticeable, so I've been working on lightening them. You should read the eye lightening thread in other body enhancements if you want to lighten your eyes naturally.(:
And I like the last one! That one's my favorite.
Congratulations on your growth!!
Gonna go pick some dandelions(x

I have looked at the eye lightening forum but I just don't know if I have the patience for it to be honest. Although I do like the honey brown eyes I usually prefer dark brown eyes over light brown eyes, So I don't think it'd be much help for me Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon