Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

(25-01-2013, 09:40 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  iamsorpor when did you place your order for nb and when did it arrived to your house?

I ordered mines on the 7th of this month and I still haven't recieved it. I hope it didn't get lost!!!Angry

anything i order from japan can take up to three weeks to get to me. if you ordered off rakuten, they should have given you a track and trace number so you know exactly where your package is

(25-01-2013, 02:43 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I was going to update yesterday but BreastNexus didn't work... o.o

Anyways after the last update, i've been inconsistent with NB pumping but i've been religiously taking my meds and massage and there is not much growth in measurement cuz i still measured as 30.75" but somehow the picture is telling me i've gotten a little bigger on the cleavage? And since i needed PM bust cream, i went ahead and brought myself the bust up cream those japanese girls used, the Ladies Pueraria Bravie. I've also brought Whitex 10 day packet to see if its all that good ($10). See how it goes, will update again in maybe a month.

I see plumpness! Congrats!

(25-01-2013, 09:40 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  iamsorpor when did you place your order for nb and when did it arrived to your house?

I ordered mines on the 7th of this month and I still haven't recieved it. I hope it didn't get lost!!!Angry

my orders usually comes within the week around 3-4 days? did you check your e-mail because sometimes they e-mail telling you to verify the order since its out of the country.

(25-01-2013, 11:14 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(25-01-2013, 02:43 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  I was going to update yesterday but BreastNexus didn't work... o.o

Anyways after the last update, i've been inconsistent with NB pumping but i've been religiously taking my meds and massage and there is not much growth in measurement cuz i still measured as 30.75" but somehow the picture is telling me i've gotten a little bigger on the cleavage? And since i needed PM bust cream, i went ahead and brought myself the bust up cream those japanese girls used, the Ladies Pueraria Bravie. I've also brought Whitex 10 day packet to see if its all that good ($10). See how it goes, will update again in maybe a month.

I see plumpness! Congrats!

Thank You !! Smile

(26-01-2013, 12:05 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  my orders usually comes within the week around 3-4 days? did you check your e-mail because sometimes they e-mail telling you to verify the order since its out of the country.

I never got an email to verify the order, but I did get an email saying my payment was received and another email stating that my order was complete and it should arrive shortly...

(26-01-2013, 01:45 AM)pandappleluv Wrote:  
(26-01-2013, 12:05 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  my orders usually comes within the week around 3-4 days? did you check your e-mail because sometimes they e-mail telling you to verify the order since its out of the country.

I never got an email to verify the order, but I did get an email saying my payment was received and another email stating that my order was complete and it should arrive shortly...

well the most you can do now is to wait patiently :x

nvm I got them today in the morning. still jealous you get yours so fast though, haha.

somehow i used some online bra size calculators, my size turns out to be 30B-30C??? o-o i'm so confused LOL

Since its near 8 weeks (3 more days) since i started my program, i've decided to measure my breasts to see if i've grown. Surprisingly and i couldn't believe my eyes! Right now im on my follicular phase so all the luteal swelling has subsided and my measurement is 31" (78.5 cm)! Quite satisfy with my progress, in 8 weeks i've grown half an inch! Big Grin

Today i'm adding MSM and Calcium to my program since i've heard calcium works well with PM and MSM have a great contribute to nbe also.

I'm nearly done with my first box of Ladies Pueraria and Super B-up Drop. When i finish those boxes i will update a before and after picture for comparison of my progress so far using these products! looking forward to it! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon