Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Rosance,
Thank you! Smile the gHP sport is amazing. It gives me energy, my hair grows quickly, my hair is soooo soft and shiny, and my immune system is pretty strong. I used to get sick every month or two, and I mean really sick with fevers, a cough, you name it. I was on my butt! I was with my family this past weekend, and everyone around me was either sick or coming down with something, but I felt spunky, energetic, and healthy. It was amazing to me to NOT catch the cold! Usually if it is out there, I will get it! I can't remember when the last time I was sick was, because it was so long ago!! Of course, this is also due to taking vitamins and herbs, but the biggest different for me is the gHP. It also shortens my recovery time after workout and gives me more energy to workout. I think it has contributed t my NBE program because it is providing my body with amino acids to build with, which I have read is important!
The company is Somalife, and here is a link: http://www.somalife.net/2/sport_ghp.cfm
They have other kinds too, I think!

Melissa4u,
Thank you for the advice!! I will try that next time I noogle (I have to take a couple days break Sad) and hopefully that does the trick! I swear it is so easy to overpump!

Oh, I forgot to mention that the gHP sport is kind of expensive, or so I have heard. I was gifted it for Christmas to supplement my workout programs, so I do not know how much it costs!

Wow girl you are packed! No wonder your hair, skin, immune system are doing so well. It is expensive, but I am determined to get a product that has at least the amino acids I am the most interested in Big Grin It is a must have!

Well...I think I have found myself a substitute.Wink

Wow, Rosance! What a good find!!! When I run out of these, I may be looking at those, as well!

Gotta love this forum!

Missed all of my pills yesterday and half of them the day before on account of going out of town and being a little forgetful.

However, in light of this, I have been feeling all kinds of aches and pains in my breasts. They are feeling good lately! I haven't had aches and pains this good since I first started PM! I think the MSM/Gelatin/Silicon/Hyaluronic Acid (one of them...not sure which!) is waking my boobs back up! So if this works, I will continue with this program until I run out of PM, then I will switch to BO. I think I have about 6+ months more of PM, depending on how my cycles work and whether or not I change anything.

Can't wait to see how this month ends up! Smile

Does Vitamin C help with anything NBE related? I have some powder but I have not been using it Dodgy

As far as I know, Vitamin C should be taken with MSM, but I may be mistaken.

Vitamin C is just good for overall health, boosting your immune system and warding off sickness, and I feel that general health helps with NBE! I can't imagine getting sick and needing antibiotics or other meds that would otherwise interfere with my program!

SO, I guess vitamin C would be useful in keeping you on track, if nothing else!

NotSoBusty,

Are you taking your L-Arginine supplements orally as well as applying them topically?

And how long have you been applying it topically? Have you seen any spectacular changes yet?! Smile

Just wanted to let you know, NotSoBusty, that I found another substitute to your amino acids! It has higher dosages, has many good ratings, has more pills, and it is cheaper than the previous one I showed you. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon