Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Is fennel all that?

Is fennel all that?
December 30 2008 at 2:09 AM allen/ellen (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I develop a VERY noticable body odor when taking fenugreek, it's a very sweet syrup smell. In fact it's overwhelming. As such, I've had to stop taking it even though my nipples felt WONDERFUL on it. Now they just feel like guy nipples and I miss the feeling of my shirt on them and feeling the little electric feelings in my chest from time to time.

I'm writing this to ask if fennel would likely be a good replacement for fenugreek? Do those of you on fennel develop body odor from it? Any other super herbs to suggest? I've tried BO, but it didn't seem to do anything for me.

I miss my nipples feeling alive, I want that back. Help????

Author Reply

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Is fennel all that? December 30 2008, 10:41 AM

I don't think that other herbs have the effect you report. I believe it's something that fenugreek is well renowned for, but I've not heard of the same effect being associated with any other herb.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is fennel all that? January 5 2009, 8:03 AM

It's a specific quality of fenugreek.

adelel
(no login) Re: Is fennel all that? January 6 2009, 10:31 PM

The odor I get is gross but the fenugreek works well for breast growth.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon