Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New FDA supplement guidelines

The supplement witch hunt has hit the US. This is a good explanation of what will become illegal under the new FDA supplement guidelines:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...tives.aspx

You can vote against it in the linked page, until September 30th.

Thanks for posting this Isabelle.

I think it's very important for all of us to vote because otherwise we might see a situation where some of our NBE herbs are outlawed.

I've voted.

Yes, I really believe that the pharmaceutical companies are feeling threatned by the fact that many people are trying to go natural in terms of alleviating their health problems. This makes me very upset that they are trying to ban dietery supplements when there are drugs out there like humira that can cause dangerous forms of cancer and even death. Money talks. Angry

I've voted

Thank you Nila and Lela12,

Money talks, yes. Voting is what you can do to ward off ridiculous situations that Rosie and Claudia and I have to deal with. The supplements sector needs regulation, yes, but not a guideline that only serves the big pharmaceuticals companies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon